Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides revenue of the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market for the period 2018–2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market from 2020 to 2030.
The report is prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market.
Request Brochure for Report –
Market Drivers: Overview
- Rise in the number of surgeries increases the demand for depth of anesthesia monitoring devices. According to the CDC, 32% of all live births in the U.S. were cesarean deliveries. Cesarean section is one of the most common procedures performed in the European Union (EU). This procedure is performed 1.4 million times in Europe annually. Globally,21% of babies are born via C-section and around7 of babies in Australia are born via C-section. Increase in the number of injury cases is projected to boost the growth of the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market during the forecast period.
- Increase in the geriatric population directly affects the development of depth of anesthesia monitoring devices. Elderly people are highly susceptible to chronic diseases and undergo different surgeries. Rise in global population aged 65 years or above is anticipated to have a significant impact on the depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market in the near future. According to a report by the U.S. Census Board in 2016, people aged 60 years or above represented nearly 18% of the country’s total population and the percentage is expected to increase to21% by 2030.
Market Segmentation: Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market
- In terms of technology, the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market has been divided into bispectral index, entropy, patient state index (PSI), and others. The bispectral index segment is likely to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market during the forecast period.
- Based on device type, the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market has been classified into modules, bundled devices, and standalone devices
- In terms of end user, the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market has been categorized into hospitals and clinics & ambulatory surgical centers. The hospitals segment dominated the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market in terms of revenue in 2019.
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends, and developments; drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and expected revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments from 2018 to 2030, considering 2019 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2020 to 2030, along with market size estimations.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market –
- The depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market report concludes with the company profiles section, which includes key information about major players in the global depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market
- Leading players analyzed in the depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market report include
- Medtronic plc
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Spacelabs Healthcare (OSI Systems, Inc.)
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Each of these players has been profiled in the depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments
Buy Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453