Fortified foods on the back of essential nutrients have been experiencing widespread adoption over the last few decades thus creating an upswing in demand for fortified dairy products. According to the newest report by Fact.MR, demand for fortified dairy products is expected to grow exponentially and is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 56 Bn during forecast period 2019 – 2026.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4466
Fortified dairy products are presumed to be a promising sector in the next half decade and are projected to grow at a significant growth rate. Milk and dairy products serve as one of the best and easily available sources of essential nutrients. However, a series of production processes tends to hamper nutrient absorption. Fortification performs an imperative function of replenishing all lost nutrients in milk and its derivatives. The industry has seen extraordinary demand of fortified milk, milk powder, infant formula, and various other dairy products owing to penetration of targeted government programs singularly aimed at eradication of nutritional deficiencies.
Key Takeaways of Global Fortified Dairy Products Market
- Milk powder and formula product type segment in fortified dairy products accounts for more than one third of market share and is expected to show significant growth in fortified dairy products market during period of forecast, owing to increased demand from milk powder and nutritional formula manufacturers across the globe.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4466
- Vitamins micronutrients in fortified dairy products is majorly contributing to the global fortified dairy products consumption and is projected to grow 1.5X over period of forecast, owing to increased demand in milk, milk powder and milk formula.
- Fortified dairy products market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan holds around one third of the market share. However, increasing consumer inclination towards fortified dairy products is projected to grow at significant growth rate as compared to other regions.
- Modern trade sales channels of fortified dairy products holds more than one third of market share. However, online stores are growing at a faster pace as compared to other sales channels of fortified dairy products.
- Flavored Milk segment is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 14.4 Bn during forecast period 2019 – 2026. Moreover, it will exhibit fastest growth among product type of fortified dairy products market.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4466
Market Leaders Retain their Edge through R&D Initiatives
In recent years, manufacturers and food brands are expanding their research & development capabilities and planning to expand their portfolio to gain more share in global fortified dairy products market. To develop new applications of fortified dairy products, companies are investing money in research and development to strengthen their position in new application areas. For instance, in the year 2018, the company Nestle USA and Arlington, Va., launched Nesquik-SuperBreakfast protein breakfast milk drink. This has helped Nestle to boost its revenue with new offerings in the market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583