DC-DC Converter Market: Introduction
- A DC-DC converter is an electromechanical device that changes direct current (DC) source from one voltage level to another. In most appliances where a constant voltage is required, a DC power supply is used.
- Power ranges from very low to very high in a DC-DC converter. They are used in various devices such as computers, laptops, cellular phones, spacecraft power systems, buses, and lighting systems. The power is primarily supplied to a device through batteries.
- These devices are connected to batteries where the customer requires voltage level translation. Generally, DC-DC converters are available in two types, isolated DC-DC converter and non-isolated DC-DC converter.
- Forward converter, fly back converter, full bridge converter, half bridge converter, and push-pull converter are some of the commonly used isolated DC-DC converters. Boost converter, buck converter, and buck-boost converter are some of the commonly used non-isolated DC-DC converters.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=57555
Rise in Demand for DC-DC Converter in Defense, Telecommunication, and Automotive Industry
- Incorporation of advance features in automobiles such as advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) technology, connectivity module, V2X communication module, and LED lighting are strengthening the growth of the DC-DC converter market.
- In automotive applications, the DC-DC converter offers switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) for engine control unit for body, safety, and power train units. The DC-DC converter market is anticipated to witness prominent growth during the forecast period due to increase in number of data centers which demand energy efficiency and high performance.
- Furthermore, in the defense & aerospace industry, the design of DC-DC converters has undergone transformation due to several silent technology drivers over the last decade. New military and aerospace programs, airborne drones, homeland security, and future warrior technologies are all striving for lightweight, low-cost, and highly reliable electronic packages that are offered by DC-DC converters.
- DC-DC converters are also used in military vehicles for various applications such as autonomous vehicle computing, mobile security equipment, and vision systems. Considering all these factors, demand for DC-DC converters is expected to rise in the coming years.
- Furthermore, the development of DC-DC converters with the help of high switching frequency is expected to offer prominent growth opportunities to the global DC-DC converter market.
Key Players in the Global DC-DC Converter Market Include:
- General Electric
- Infineon Technologies
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Vicor Corporation
- ST Microelectronics
- ON Semiconductor.
Global DC-DC Converter Market, Research Scope
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Product Type
- Isolated DC-DC Converters
- Non-isolated DC-DC Converters
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Input Voltage
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Output Power
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=57555<ype=S
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.