A hair transplant is a great way for people suffering from baldness. It helps them in gaining their confidence back professionally, mentally, and socially. But this Covid-19 situation making it more complicated for patients to get transplant treatments. Due to the global pandemic, most of the clinics providing direct hair implantation technique were closed for hair care and transplants. Many hospitals with separate hair care departments were also occupied and assigned fro Covid patients.
There are many questions regarding treatment conditions in minds of people with severe hair fall problems. We hope after this post, you will get answers to most of the questions regarding hair transplant conditions during the Corona outbreak.
Do Hair Transplant Patients Are More Open To Covid-19?
To make your treatment safe and secure, clinics should remain in close contact with transplant patients. You can dial your transplant provider if you are feeling unfit.
We do not yet have clear details about whether COVID-19 in transplant recipients is going to be more extreme. In people having a weak immune system and other diseases, viruses can cause more serious damage and there can be some hair transplant side effects too, so transplant recipients can perform special measures to circumvent open to COVID-19.
Guidelines For Pre And Post Transplant Patients –
We recommend that all pre-transplant and post-transplant patients avoid sick persons and cramped environments, in addition to the recommendations issued by the best hair transplant in Jaipur, and CDC for the general public. It is also advised that all patients cooperate as much as possible to sit at home and wash their hands daily with water and soap or sanitizer.
Precautions Hair Transplant Patients Must Follow –
Here are few things you should do after hair transplantation to protect yourself safe from infection.
- Don’t touch your lips, nose, and eyes.
- Stop physical interaction with humans who are ill.
- Clean and disinfect items and surfaces which are vulnerable to household spray or cleaning fabric contact.
- Cough prevention etiquette should be followed. Sneeze or cough on your elbows or tissue paper instead of your hands, and after that, sanitize your hands properly.
- Wash your hands in regular intervals with soap or handwash for at least 25 seconds.
- Use at least 55%+ alcohol level sanitizer.
- Stop going to all busy areas, such as pubs, bars, sports stadiums, etc.
- Retain at home as long as possible if COVID-19 is in your neighborhood.
- In open environments where social distancing is impossible to maintain, wear a thick face-covering mask.
Precautions Hair Transplant Clinics/Hospitals Must Follow –
- Surgeons and surgical teams, considering their body temperature, are to be investigated.
- The surgeon and all workers should be checked for signs of COVID-19, only then they are allowed to operate in the operating room of the hair transplantation.
- During the operation, the entire surgical team is supplied with PPE. That includes surgical gowns, three-layer N 95 caps, face shields, and double gloves for surgical masks.
- Clinics should closely observe all the steps of the procedure in addition to these measures.
Your wellbeing is vital. That’s why, in FUE hair transplant clinics, infection prevention protocols should still be used.
To prepare and treat patients, all of the following procedures are steps we always use. Both surfaces should be washed and disinfected before accessing the workroom, such as maintenance seats, maintenance lamps, desks, worktops, drawer handles, light switches, etc. For patients, plastic products should be washed and sterilized. There can never be any reuse of consumables and plastic needles.
Well, all this are just word which anyone can ignore, but if you ignore the precautions at this high time, the consequences can be brutal. So we recommend you to follow all these measures and be safe and be at home.