Connected Medical Devices Security Market: Introduction
In recent years healthcare industry has witnessed increasing penetration of medical devices connected and communicating with each other such as wireless monitoring services, and these devices are increasingly been adopted by the healthcare industry. But with the adoption of these technologies, a new hostile environment has emerged posing threat to the security of these devices connected to networks and prone to cyber-attacks and security breaches, which is why a need for security of connected medical devices has emerged so as to protect against unauthorized access and cyber-attacks.
Get Sample Copy:
Connected Medical Devices Security Market: Market Dynamics
The US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has issued guidelines for the security of connected medical devices which will force medical device manufacturers to implement set of practices ensuring the security of medical devices from cyber-attacks and unauthorized access. The guidelines will create awareness among the healthcare professionals to prepare against these security issues and invest on security devices hence will drive the demand for connected medical devices security market. Increasing adoption of medical devices connected via IoT will increase vulnerability against these security breaches and will increase the need for connected medical devices security.
Connected Medical Devices Security Market Segmentation
Segmentation of Connected Medical Devices Security Market on the basis of component:
- Network Components
Segmentation of Connected Medical Devices Security Market on the basis of end user:
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Segmentation of Connected Medical Devices Security Market on the basis of geography:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands,Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa)
On the basis of geography, connected medical devices security market can be segmented into seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa. Among various regions, the connected medical devices security market in North America is expected to dominate during the forecast period because of strong presence of companies from healthcare industry and presence of companies providing connected medical devices security solutions in the region. North America region is expected to be followed by Western Europe and APEJ. APEJ is expected to drive the demand for connected medical devices security market, supported by increasing penetration of healthcare companies in the region.
The US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines for implementation of connected medical devices security supported by increasing awareness among healthcare professionals for implementation of these security devices will drive the demand for connected medical devices security market. Increasing usage of medical devices connected via IoT in the healthcare sector will increase the risk of these security issues which in turn will force more and more healthcare professionals to implement security solutions for connected medical devices and will support in the increase in demand for connected medical devices security market. Lack of awareness among healthcare professionals about the availability and offered benefits from these security devices will affect the demand for connected medical devices security market.
Some of the major players in the field of connected medical devices security include UL LLC, Whitescope Limited, Battelle, Coalfire Systems Inc., Drager Medical GmbH, Extreme Networks Inc., Synopsys Inc. etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market Segments
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2016
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Connected Medical Devices Security Technology
- Connected Medical Devices Security Value Chain
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Connected Medical Devices Security Market includes
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by Western Europe
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by Japan
- Connected Medical Devices Security Market by the Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]