Wide application of computational biology in genomics, epigenomics, proteomics, and meta-genomics to understand 3D protein structural analysis, protein-protein interactions, and gene sequencing and expression along with increasing R&D in drug designing and disease modeling are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Computational Biology during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 28.68 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 21.7%, Market Trends –technological advancements, research and development of advanced computational tools
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Computational Biology market was valued at USD 2.86 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.77 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 21.7%. Science is massively benefitted from data processing, such as computational biology. Computational biology is an interdisciplinary field of biology that applies computational methods for analyzing biological data, such as genetic sequences, cell populations, and protein samples, to discover new predictions. The computational techniques used in computational biology include analytical methods, mathematical modeling, and simulation. Moreover, new technologies such as sequencing, and high-throughput experimental methods like microarray, yeast two-hybrid, and chip-chip assays are creating enormous and increasing amounts of data that can be analyzed and processed effectively and hassle-free using computational techniques.
The drive-in technological advancements have now opened the door to a world of innovation in the field of healthcare. Computational genetics is disciplinary of computational biology where homology and internal biological mechanism are studied using genome sequencing. The Human Genome Project is a classic example where the whole human genome was sequenced successfully. Computational biology also finds application in neurology, in which it is used to map complex interlinked pathways to visualize 3D simulation models of the brain. The medical advantage of computational biology is anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period. Additionally, computational pharmacology also uses tools of computational biology to visualize and simulate advanced drug-drug interactions in the drug designing process.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2247
The global Computational Biology market is expected to register significant growth throughout the forecast period. The pharmaceutical & healthcare sector has register significant revenue growth over the recent past. Technological advancements in the healthcare and medical sector, availability of latest tools and techniques, increasing investments in the healthcare sector and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors boosting market growth. In addition, rising funds by several public and private sectors, high adoption of POC diagnosis and home care settings, is further fueling market growth.
The current pandemic has been very challenging for all industries including the healthcare and pharma sector. Shortage of medicines, vaccines and others healthcare facilities is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in going ahead.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2247
The report offers detailed information about recent activities by market players, their market position, financial status, global standing, services and product portfolio along with license agreement. These key players are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market. These players are also investing in research and development activities to come up with enhanced materials and products.
Leading companies operating in the global Computational Biology market
Chemical Computing Group, Compugen, Simulation Plus, Genedata, Certara, Insilico Biotechnology, Accelrys, Rhenovia Pharma, Entelos, Nimbus Discovery, and Rhenovia Pharma
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/computational-biology-market
The report further sheds light on market segmentation and regional bifurcation.
Computational Biology Market Segmentation:
Service Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Cellular & Biology Simulation
- Computational Genomics
- Infrastructure / Hardware
- Software & Services
- Computational Proteomics
- Computational Genomics
- Drug discovery and disease modeling
- Target identification
- Target Validation
- Lead Discovery
- Lead Optimization
- Pre-clinical drug development
- Clinical trials
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Human Body Simulation Software
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Key Regional Markets:
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Computational Biology market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia-Pacific due to owing to increased spending on research works in pharmacogenomics and pharmacokinetics in clinical studies for new drugs in the region.
- In-house services are expected to be the fastest growing service segment during the forecast period 2019-2026. Several funding and R&D initiatives are undertaken by private institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies for the detection of a biomarker for drug development and disorder are driving the market growth.
- North America region accounted for nearly 45% of the market share in 2018 owing to increasing R&D activities for drug discovery processes and development of new biological computation tools.
- Several funding and R&D initiatives are undertaken by private institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies for the detection of a biomarker for drug development and disorder are driving the market growth.
- Computational Genomics segment is expected to witness lucrative growth attributing to the recent technological advancements in cloud computing and other IT technologies. For instance, the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP) grants endowment to research-related activities and related need for personalization in healthcare owing to genetic variations, expanding application in non-oncology diseases,
- Market players are adapting various organic and inorganic expansion strategies. For instance, Paragon Genomics Introduces CleanPlex CFTR Panel and unveils new fusion detection enables identification of known and novel gene fusions as diagnostic and prognostic markers for tumor progression. The CFTR Panel leverages Paragon Genomics’ CleanPlex technology in a multiplex PCR-based targeted resequencing assay designed to simplify the evaluation of somatic and germline variants across the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) gene.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2247
Thank you for reading the research report on global Computational Biology market. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer the best suited report as per your requirement.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370