Automotive Infotainment System: Introduction
- In-vehicle infotainment is a collection of hardware and software in automobiles, which provides audio or video entertainment. In-car entertainment originated with car audio systems that consisted of radios and cassette or CD players, and currently, include automotive navigation systems, video players, USB and Bluetooth connectivity, carputers, in-car internet, and Wi-Fi.
- The automotive infotainment system is installed in cars and is utilized to enhance the in-vehicle experience. It is also employed for information and entertainment applications such as vehicle diagnostics, navigation, etc. The automotive Infotainment system contains keypads, touch screen, audio and video interface, and other hardware and software, which offer comfort and safety to the driver while driving.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Infotainment System Market
- Countries across the globe are witnessing a rise in the demand for better infotainment options in vehicles. A rise in disposable income across the globe is boosting the infotainment systems market. This system usually includes navigation and diagnostic systems that can be accessed through keypads, touch screens, multiple software, and sometimes, even audio visual interface. These factors are driving the automotive infotainment system market across the globe.
- The trend of urbanization is rising at an exponential rate, which is leading to an increase in the average income of urban population, thereby enabling to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, a rise the demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers for increase in production of commercial vehicles. This, in turn, is likely to propel the automotive infotainment system market across the globe.
- Manufacturers of technologically advanced infotainment are providing features such as pre-trip planning, parking recommendations, predictive navigations, cloud-enabling syncing, and other important features. Smartphones can be paired with car infotainment using Wi-Fi hotspot or Bluetooth connectivity. Pairing the smartphone with the infotainment system enables the user to access features on the phone. These features enable consumers to manage outgoing, incoming, and conference calls through the infotainment system. These factors are anticipated to boost the automotive infotainment system market across the globe.
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by the end of the forecast period. The number of passenger vehicles in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and North America is increasing at a significant pace. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- High demand for crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive infotainment system market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market across the globe.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market to Hamper Market
- Presently, vehicles are equipped with interactive information and entertainment systems for entertainment and guidance purpose. On the other hand, the touch screen infotainment creates a distraction while driving and can increase the risk of an accident. The system does not require the driver to take off their eyes from the road to the screen to perform some actions such as changing the music, changing the channel, setting up the next navigation, turning off/on the radio. These factors are hampering the automotive infotainment system market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Automotive Infotainment System Market
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. Expansion of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the high rate of adoption of automotive infotainment systems in countries such as China, which manufactured the highest number of vehicles across the globe.
- Development of infotainment systems and adoption of such a technology in vehicles by automotive OEMs have complied the requirements from infotainment systems market in India, thus India also contributed to the expansion of automotive infotainment system market in Asia Pacific.
Request For PreBook [email protected]:
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global automotive infotainment system market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive infotainment system market are:
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- Visteon Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Aptiv PLC
- Continental AG
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- Magnetic Marelli SpA
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Kenwood Corporation
- FUJITSU TEN Limited
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Garmin Ltd.
- MMI Navigation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market, by System Type
- Entertainment System
- Connectivity System
- Driver Assistance System
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicles
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market, by Product Type
- Audio Unit
- Display Unit
- Head-up Display
- Navigation Unit
- Communication Unit
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]