The global Computational Biology Market is forecasted to be worth USD 16.58 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The report provides Computational Biology market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2022–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Computational biology is used to analyze biological data such as cell populations, genetic sequences, and protein samples and also discover new predictions. Several companies are doing clinical studies in pharmacogenomics, and an increase in the number of clinical trials will propel the demand for the market in the coming years. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Computational Biology market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/173
Global Computational Biology market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Computational Biology Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. The advent of innovative technologies such as sequencing, and high-throughput experimental methods like yeast two-hybrid, microarray, and chip-chip assays are generating a demand for mathematical modeling, analytical methods, and simulations for effective and hassle-free analysis of the data. Increased government funding, investments in research and development, and a rise in demand for predictive modeling for usage in various sequencing projects are driving the demand for the computational biology market. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Computational Biology market.
Browse Full Report Description with [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/computational-biology-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Computational Biology Market on the basis of service-type, application, end-use, and region:
- Service-Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cellular & Biology Simulation
- Computational Genomics
- Infrastructure / Hardware
- Software & Services
- Computational Proteomics
- Computational Genomics
- Drug discovery and disease modeling
- Target identification
- Target Validation
- Lead Discovery
- Lead Optimization
- Pre-clinical drug development
- Clinical trials
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Human Body Simulation Software
- Cellular & Biology Simulation
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Computational Biology Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2022, the U.S. Department of Energy announced a funding of USD 5 million in computational biology for six new research projects. The purpose of the funding is to develop new analytical tools and software for managing an increase in the quantity of genomics and other data resulting from the study of microbes and other biological systems.
- The In-House service-type segment is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 22.8% during the forecast period. Several Biopharma companies are undertaking clinical trials in their own buildings to avoid extra cost and also to prevent the risk of leakage of their pipeline projects. Moreover, as technology is becoming affordable, more companies are opting for in-house service.
- The cellular & biology simulation segment is driven due to the high demand from computational genomics. The segment will witness growth owing to recent developments in IT technologies and cloud computing. Computational genomics is more specifically used for pattern recognition and analysis problems such as motif finding, gene finding, gene function prediction, evolutionary models, and fusion of sequence and expression information.
- The commercial end-use segment dominated the computational biology market. Increased usage of the technology for personalized medicine and drug designing by pharmaceutical companies is propelling its demand. Several genetic disorders require specific customized treatment, which is creating a trend for personalized medicine.
- North America is a hub for R&D in computational biology. The region witnessed increased investment by private and public companies in research for the development of effective medicine and therapies. It is also home to key companies involved in the market.
- Key participants include Chemical Computing Group, Compugen, Simulation Plus, Genedata, Certara, Insilico Biotechnology, Accelrys, Rhenovia Pharma, Entelos, Nimbus Discovery, among others.
Request customized copy of Computational Biology [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/173
Region wise performance of the Computational Biology industry
North America Computational Biology market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2022 and 2028. In addition, North America Computational Biology market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2022 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2022, and the Computational Biology market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Computational Biology market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2022 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Computational Biology market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Computational Biology Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Computational Biology Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Computational Biology Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Computational Biology Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Computational Biology Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Computational Biology Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
126.96.36.199. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
188.8.131.52. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
184.108.40.206. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Computational Biology Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost associated with the maintenance of Computational Biology products
18.104.22.168. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Computational Biology Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Computational Biology Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/173
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Computational Biology industry for the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Computational Biology market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Computational Biology industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Computational Biology market with their winning strategies?
- Which Computational Biology industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Computational Biology market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research: