The global Rehabilitation Robotics Market is forecasted to be worth USD 9.45 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The report provides Rehabilitation Robotics market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. The rising geriatric population and the increase in incidence of disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, injuries to the spine, cerebral paralysis, and other age-related disorders are expected to drive the global rehabilitation robotics market growth over the forecast timeframe.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/167
One of the key factors hindering the market growth is the high cost of robotic rehabilitation devices, particularly in emerging economies. Global Rehabilitation Robotics market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Rehabilitation Robotics Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. Also, market growth is expected to be further fueled by hospital-initiated initiatives to offer neurorehabilitation to patients. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Rehabilitation Robotics market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Rehabilitation Robotics market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rehabilitation-robotics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Rehabilitation Robotics Market on the basis of type, body part, therapy, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Body Part Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Limb Mobility
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Rehabilitation Robotics Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In June 2019, ReWalk Robotics, Ltd., received United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the sale of its ReStore Exo-Suit, the first soft robotic system for stroke treatment across the U.S., which is expected to strengthen its presence in the North America region.
- The therapeutic segment held the largest market share of 51.6% in 2019 in the rehabilitation robotics market due to the continuous growing technological developments in the therapeutic robotics system.
- With the increasing prevalence of stroke and other neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s, curative treatment is expected to increase, which is expected to boost the demand for upper extremity rehabilitation.
- The gait therapy segment is expected to dominate the market with a higher CAGR of 20.6% over the forecast period owing to the high incidence of neurological disabilities and the need for high-intensity therapeutic gait rehabilitation robotic systems for severely affected neurological patients.
- The neurological application segment is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period due to the rising incidence of neurological conditions and the growing ageing population.
- Due to the proliferation of a well-established robotic industry as well as the rising implementation of advanced assistive robotics treatment and robotic rehabilitation, the region of North America accounted for the largest market with a share of 35.4% in 2019 in the rehabilitation robotics market.
- Key participants include Myomo Inc., ABILITY Switzerland AG, Bionik, Inc., Hocoma AG, AlterG, Inc., Motek Medical B.V., Reha Technology AG, Cyberdyne Inc., Man&Tel Co., Ltd., and ReWalk Robotics, Ltd. among others.
Request customized copy of Rehabilitation Robotics report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/167
Region wise performance of the Rehabilitation Robotics industry
North America Rehabilitation Robotics market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Rehabilitation Robotics market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Rehabilitation Robotics market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Rehabilitation Robotics market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Rehabilitation Robotics market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Rehabilitation Robotics Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Rehabilitation Robotics Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
188.8.131.52. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
220.127.116.11. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Rehabilitation Robotics Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with the maintenance of Rehabilitation Robotics products
22.214.171.124. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Rehabilitation Robotics Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/167
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Rehabilitation Robotics industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Rehabilitation Robotics market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Rehabilitation Robotics industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Rehabilitation Robotics market with their winning strategies?
- Which Rehabilitation Robotics industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Rehabilitation Robotics market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Healthcare Analytics Market@ https://images.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-analytics-market
Mammography Workstations Market@ https://images.google.sn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mammography-workstations-market
Industrial Lubricants Market@ https://images.google.sk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-lubricants-market
Magnesia Chrome Bricks Market@ https://images.google.so/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/magnesia-chrome-bricks-market
Water Treatment Biocides Market@ https://images.google.es/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-biocides-market
Wastewater Treatment Services Market@ https://images.google.lk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
Membrane Bioreactor Market@ https://images.google.sr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market