Commercial Scrubbers: Introduction
- A commercial scrubber is a cleaning device used to sanitize or remove dirt from the floor surface. It may operate on several types of floors in commercial spaces – escalators, rubber floors, tiles, marble, wood, concrete, granite, bricks, and quarry tiles.
- Movements such as Swach Bharat Abhiyan in emerging countries (India), are promoting advanced cleaning solutions, which is likely to increase the demand for commercial scrubbers in the next few years.
- Major players across the globe are promoting commercial scrubbers with advanced technology and innovative design. This is likely to drive the demand for commercial scrubbers.
Get Sample Copy:
Increasing Dependency on Commercial Scrubbers
- A growing commercial sector across the globe is likely to encourage the growth of the commercial scrubbers market. Rising labor shortage in cleaning services coupled with the need to maintain an improved corporate image accelerates the market growth. Increasing awareness among commercial spaces about the usage of commercial scrubbers along with their dependency on smart devices is likely to drive the growth of the commercial scrubbers market. In addition, commercial spaces opting for innovative technology in order to save time, enhance operator comfort, and improve overall productivity is expected to lead to the growth of the commercial scrubbers market in the coming years.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- The outbreak of coronavirus has resulted in economic slowdown in almost all countries of the globe. This has led to lockdown of several commercial spaces in several countries, thus affecting the sales of commercial scrubbers. The decline in growth of commercial spaces around the world is expected to act as a restraint to the global commercial scrubbers market. Moreover, presence of alternative solutions such as buffers, sweeper and brusher, and multi-purpose cleaning devices may also act as challenges for the growth of the commercial scrubber market. In addition, commercial spaces opting for low cost manual cleaning may also impact the growth of the commercial scrubbers market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Commercial Scrubbers
- The global commercial scrubbers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the commercial scrubbers market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The commercial scrubbers market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for commercial scrubbers during the forecast period, owing to rising preference for cleaning solutions from the commercial sector over the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Commercial Scrubbers Market
The global commercial scrubbers market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global commercial scrubbers market are:
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
- Fimap SpA
- Gadlee Green Cleaning Equipment Corporation
- Guangzhou Baiyun Cleaning Tools CO.,LTD
- Guangzhou Chaobao Cleaning Products Company
- Hako GmbH
- IPC Eagle Corporation
- KPS Corporation
- Nilfisk A/S
- Spectrum Industrial
- The Tennant Company
- Tornado Industries Inc.
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market: Research Scope
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Type
- Walk-behind Automatic
- Ride Automatic
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Power Source
- Battery Operated
- Others (Gas, Liquid Fuel, etc.)
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Size
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Price
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Application
- Education Institutes
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Transportation Centers
- Others (Retail, Washing Centers, etc.)
Global Commercial Scrubbers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Direct Sales
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global commercial scrubbers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Request For Customization:
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453