Chilled Beam System: Introduction
- A chilled beam system is a type of radiation/convection HVAC system specially designed to heat and cool large commercial and residential buildings.
- The chilled beam system provides comfort features such as guest room air heating and cooling control, adjustment of individual room temperature set-point, reduced airflow, heating and cooling when not required, occupancy control with network connection, and room keycard reader.
- Several advantages offered by chilled beam systems over traditional HVAC systems are likely to increase their adoption during the forecast period.
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81849
Rise in Demand from Hotels
- The hotel application segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global chilled beam system market during the forecast period.
- Nowadays, chilled beam systems are the most suitable systems for hotels as they can be easily set up. They also improve indoor air quality, offer low noise levels, and thermal comfort in every guest room, which is likely to propel the demand for chilled beam systems during the forecast period.
- The chilled beam system offers several advantages such as energy-efficient thermal comfort to occupants, desired comfort to guests, and ability to quickly change the room temperature.
- According to design, the multi-service chilled beam segment witness substantial growth as it offers an alternative to suspended ceilings for ventilation, cooling, and heating, thereby fulfilling most needs of indoor climate.
- The factors that hinder the growth of the global chilled beam system market are lack of consumer awareness and high initial cost, and economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
Key Players Operating in the Global Chilled Beam System Market
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for chilled beam systems. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on several strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market include:
- Climate Technologies
- FläktGroup Holding GmbH
- FTF Group
- Halton Group
- Swegon Group AB
- TROX GmbH
- Johnson Controls International plc.
- Kiefer Klimatechnik GmbH
- EB Air Control Inc.
- Twa Panel Systems, Inc.
- NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc.
- Grada International
Global Chilled Beam System Market: Research Scope
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Design
- Active Chilled Beam
- Passive Chilled Beam
- Multi-service Chilled Beam
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Business
- New Construction
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Application
- Commercial Offices
- Educational Institutions
- Healthcare Facilities
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81849<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.