The global ceramic magnets market is expected to reach USD 14.46 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ceramic magnets are a low cost substitute for metallic magnets. These magnets owing to their corrosion and demagnetization resistance property and low-cost of production are used in various applications. Ceramic magnets contribute to around 75%, by weight, of the global demand for permanent magnets.
The low cost of production and abundant availability is anticipated to propel the market demand in the forecast period. The Ceramic magnets are the least expensive as compared to alnico and rare earth magnets and thus, find applications in a variety of products. These type of magnets have lower service temperature than alnico but higher as compared to rare earth metals, and lower energy product than both alnico and rare earth magnets.
Growth of end-use industries is estimated to stimulate market demand.
Ceramic magnets have a high intrinsic coercive force and are available in simple shapes like block, ring, and rod, among other shapes. This type of magnet provides substantial coercivity in applications such as electric motors, generators, alternators, hard disks, and servomotors. They have brought revolution in areas of energy storage and power generation. Ceramic magnets aid to increase the efficiency of generator motors, drive motors, and servomotors, and thus result in notable power savings.
Key participants include Arnold Magnetic Technologies, Neo Magnequench, Alliance LLC, Hitachi Metals Ltd., Samwha Electronics, DMEGC, TDK Corporation, Ferroxcube, JPMF Guangdong Co. Ltd., and Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group among others.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1514
Refrigerator magnets, security systems, pot magnets, loudspeakers, large plate magnets to eliminate contaminations from processing lines, motors, generators, medical instruments, and switches & relays are some of the typical applications of ceramic magnets.
Magnets made from rare earth elements like neodymium and Samarium-Cobalt are gaining more traction in those applications where high coercivity is of prime importance, thereby giving stiff competition for ceramic magnets and hence, may create hindrances in the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Anisotropic grade magnets are expected to grow at a significant rate in the forecast period. Magnetic anisotropy is the characteristic that gives a specified direction on the spin of a system, which may not be aligned with the application of an external magnetic field. During the production of such magnets, the material is pressed into an electromagnetic field as a result of which, the material adjusts ideally.
- The anisotropic ceramic magnets are stronger than isotropic ones, with their magnetization in the preferred direction as well as being more expensive than isotropic ones.
- Hard Ferrite magnets held the largest market share in 2020 and are likely to maintain its market leadership with a growth rate of 6.5% in the forecast period.
- Electrical and electronics industry held a significant market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period attributed to extensive use of ceramic magnets in ABS, actuators (airbag inflators), and fuel cut-off devices.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to have a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period attributed to increasing demand for ceramic magnets by the automotive and electronics industry. Countries like China and Japan are projected to observe high growth in market demand in the forecast period. China is both the largest producer and consumer in the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-magnets-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global ceramic magnets market on the basis of type, grade type, shape, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Soft Ferrite Magnet
- Hard Ferrite Magnet
Grade Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Isotropic Grade
- Anisotropic Grade
Shape Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Electrical & Electronics
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1514
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) Market Growth Rate
Reactive Diluents Market Share
Automotive Plastic Market Forecast
Medical Tubing Market Demands
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: