Rising number of complex surgical procedures performed and increasing technological advancements in surgical imaging systems are key factors driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 5.76 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 7.1%, Market Trends – Increasing adoption of 3D C-arms technology
The global surgical imaging market size is expected to reach USD 9.94 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising number of complex surgical procedures performed and increasing technological advancements in surgical imaging systems are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, rapid growth of the global geriatric population is also expected to contribute significantly to increasing number of surgical procedures being performed and drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Rapid growth in the geriatric population is driving healthcare burden of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular and neurological diseases, and rheumatoid arthritis among others. Rising need for developing more advanced intraoperative imaging solutions to treat these diseases and to achieve more accuracy, minimize dosage, and contrast media use in surgical interventions is a major area of focus currently.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4184
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
GE Healthcare Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, Hologic Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, Carestream Health Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Carestream Health Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Ziehm Imaging Inc., Medtronic PLC, and Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Image Intensifier C-Arms
- Flat Panel Detector C-Arms (FPD)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastroenterology Surgeries
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4184
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Surgical Imaging market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-imaging-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In November 2020, FUJIFILM Corporation announced launch of Persona C Surgical C-Arm and Persona RF Premium system. These advanced systems provide digital X-ray imaging studies and fluoroscopy exams, allowing physicians to enhance workflow and accurately assess patient condition.
- Flat-Panel Detector (FPD) c-arms segment revenue is expected to expand at a robust CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing preference for using FPDs in c-arms technology because these offer more consistent high quality images, more durability, less image distortion, reduced risk of radiation exposure to patients, high sensitivity, better patient coverage, and facilitates multiple image acquisition.
- Orthopedic and trauma surgeries segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share over the forecast period owing to rising number of orthopedic procedures performed using c-arm fluoroscopy for intraoperative imaging, including fixation of fractures, intramedullary nailing of long bone fractures, and evaluation of fracture stability among others.
- Ambulatory surgical centers segment revenue is expected to expand at a robust CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising preference for outpatient services, increasing number of joint replacement and knees replacement surgeries performed in these facilities, and rising adoption of mini c-arms technology.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, which is attributable to increasing advancements in imaging system, rapid launch of technologically advanced products, rapid growth of the geriatric population, and rising prevalence of critical illnesses and diseases in countries in the region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4184
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370