- Calibration management software is used to manage vibration, expansion and contraction, and frictional wear, for assuring accuracy, efficiency, and standards compliance in consumable products, gauges, instruments, and devices. In addition, calibration management software is used by industries to plan, manage, and analyze calibration work and assets efficiently and safely in a highly regulated manner. Calibration management software is used by industries to manage calibration failures, in order to keep track of the status of the equipment used.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of calibration management software. Industries have used calibration management software to manage the maintenance schedules, so as to retain the maintenance records during the pandemic outbreak. Additionally, industries have managed their assets through calibration management software, so as to enhance their productivity during the pandemic outbreak. This is expected to enhance the demand for calibration management software.
Global Calibration Management Software Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising demand for calibration management software to manage tools and equipment that require regular checks to confirm continued reliability and usefulness is one of the factors accelerating the growth of the market.
- Growing concerns about calibration management software cloud infrastructure across industries, that enable documentation and calibration process in real- time, in order to increase productivity and efficiencies while reducing cost, is expected to drive the calibration management software market.
- However, rising threat of cyber-attacks is an important factor that can hamper the growth of the calibration management software market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Calibration Management Software Market
- In terms of region, the global calibration management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to account for dominant market share, due to the growing adoption of calibration management software across the region. The US leads the market in North America as it is a technologically advanced country, and is expected to enhance the adoption of calibration software in their industries, so as to avoid any catastrophic events due to missed or delayed calibrations.
- Europe is projected to be the second largest market during the forecast period due to the growing need for calibration management software in manufacturing and automotive industries to improve visibility of equipment performance. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market globally during the forecast period due to rising adoption of calibration management software for integrating calibration systems with nonconformance management systems across the business. This in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the global calibration management software market in Asia Pacific.
Global Calibration Management Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Calibration Management Software Market
Companies operating in the calibration management software market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide calibration management software. The calibration management software market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global calibration management software market include:
- Ape Software Inc.
- AVL List GmbH
- Beamex Oy Ab
- CompuCal Calibration Solutions
- CyberMetrics Corporation
- ETQ LLC
- Fluke Corporation
- Fortive Corp.
- MasterControl, Inc.
- P.J. Bonner & Co. Ltd.
- Prime Technologies Inc.
- Productivity-Quality Systems Inc.
- Quality America Inc.
- SIMCO Electronics
Read Latest Press Release By TMR: