The global brachytherapy market is projected to be worth USD 548.8 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The brachytherapy market is experiencing an increased demand attributed to its growing application in the treatment of cancer. The report provides Brachytherapy market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/183
On the other hand, breast, colorectal, and lung cancer are the most common causes of cancer in women and will be responsible for a projected 50.0% of diagnosed cases. Global Brachytherapy market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Brachytherapy Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. Cancer has a significant impact on global society. According to the statistics published by the National Cancer Institute, about 1,806,590 new cancer cases will be diagnosed in the US in 2020 and will account for the death of 606,520 individuals. In 2020, prostate, colorectal, and lung cancers will be responsible for a projected 43.0% diagnosed cases in men. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Brachytherapy market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Brachytherapy market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/brachytherapy-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global brachytherapy market on the basis of type, application, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Prostate Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Brachytherapy Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April, 2020, Elekta announced the introduction of a universal gynecological brachytherapy applicator, Geneva, which was designed deploying the outside-in methodology of Elekta, which caters to the growing needs of front-line cancer therapists.
- Low-dose rate (LDR) brachytherapy is likely to grow at the fastest rate of x% in the forecast period. The radioactive sources, in LDR, are placed inside or directly beside the tumor and may be left in the target location permanently. Prostate cancer is the most commonly treated condition using Low dose rate brachytherapy.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly occurring cancer type in women, with more than 2 million new breast cancer cases in 2018. The global breast cancer survival rates vary greatly, ranging from around 80% in North America, Japan, and Sweden to nearby 60% in middle-income nations and lower than 40% in low-income nations.
- Specialty clinics are equipped with the requisite radiotherapy instrument & devices and specialist staff to assist in diagnosing cancer and adopting a suitable procedure for disease treatment.
- The brachytherapy market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 5.6% in the forecast period due to the growing incidence and occurrence of cancer, the increasing prevalence of health insurance, and improving reimbursement policies.
- Key participants include Elekta AB, CR Bard Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG SA, CIVCO Medical Solutions, iCAD Inc., Isoray Medical Inc., Sun Nuclear Corporation, Theragenics Corporation, and Huiheng Medical Inc., among others.
Request customized copy of Brachytherapy report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/183
Region wise performance of the Brachytherapy industry
North America Brachytherapy market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Brachytherapy market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Brachytherapy market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Brachytherapy market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Brachytherapy market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Brachytherapy Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Brachytherapy Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Brachytherapy Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Brachytherapy Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Brachytherapy Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Brachytherapy Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
220.127.116.11. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
22.214.171.124. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Brachytherapy Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with the maintenance of Brachytherapy products
188.8.131.52. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Brachytherapy Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Brachytherapy Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/183
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Brachytherapy industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Brachytherapy market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Brachytherapy industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Brachytherapy market with their winning strategies?
- Which Brachytherapy industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Brachytherapy market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Healthcare Analytics Market@ https://images.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-analytics-market
Mammography Workstations Market@ https://images.google.sn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mammography-workstations-market
Industrial Lubricants Market@ https://images.google.sk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-lubricants-market
Magnesia Chrome Bricks Market@ https://images.google.so/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/magnesia-chrome-bricks-market
Water Treatment Biocides Market@ https://images.google.es/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-biocides-market
Wastewater Treatment Services Market@ https://images.google.lk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
Membrane Bioreactor Market@ https://images.google.sr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market