Betanin or beetroot red, is a red colored pigment used as a food dye, which is obtained from beetroot. The concentration of betanin in red beet could reach up to 300-600 mg/kg. Beetroots are strained, diffused or pressed at a low pH to produce water-soluble betanin. It is widely used as a natural colorant in the food, cosmetics, and paint industries. As color is the most important additive in food items, it is very important to add a color which is conformed to consumer preferences and acceptance. There are different sources of betanin, which include red or yellow beet, prickly peer, colored Swiss chard, grain amaranth, and cactus fruits. However, red beet betalain is composed of two groups, i.e. red-violet betacyanin (e.g. betanin 25 and isobetanin) and yellow betaxanhin (e.g. vulgaxanthin I and II). Betanin also finds application in the pharmaceutical industry as a medicine for some diseases such as cancer, low blood pressure, and digestive problems. Due to its phytonutrient anti-cancer properties, the demand in the healthcare industry has increased substantially in the last few years. Some of the other applications of betanin are powdered soft drinks, coloring ice cream, additive in sugar confectionary, etc. Betanin has a long shelf life, which is why it is used in frozen products or products in the dry state.
Request a Sample Report containing crucial Graphs and Figures – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1400
After reading the Betanin market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global Betanin market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Betanin market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Betanin market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Betanin market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Betanin market player.
Betanin Market: Market Segmentation:
Betanin Market Segmentation: By Product Form
- Liquid betanin
- Powder betanin
Betanin Market Segmentation: By Product Source
- Red Beet
- Yellow Beet
- Prickly Peer
- Swiss Chard
- Grain Amaranth
- Cactus Fruits
Betanin Market Segmentation: By End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Paint Industry
Get access to Table Of Content covering 200+ Topics – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=1400
Betanin Market: Market Players
Some of the key players in the betanin market are Merck & Co., Inc., TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd., Kanegrade Ltd., Hunan Nutramax Inc., Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Kingherbs Limited, JF Natural, A.M. Todd Botanical Therapeutics, Bakels Worldwide, Monteloeder, VWR Corporation, Qingdao Pengyuan Kanghua Natural Source Co., Ltd., TOP Pharm Chemical Co., Ltd., and Hebei Shun Wei Biological Technology Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, product form, product source, and end use.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- Nordic (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- APeJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan)
- Greater China
- South Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APeJ
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1400
The Betanin market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Betanin market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Betanin market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global Betanin market?
- What opportunities are available for the Betanin market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global Betanin market?
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1400/S
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583