With the rapid removal of the 3.5mm audio jack from most modern-day smartphones, wireless earphones are slowly but surely becoming the way to go when it comes to the audio solutions. And all the audio wearable companies have understood the presence of an unscoped market in it.
With so many out there, choosing the best wireless earphone for you could be difficult. Be it the Bluetooth connectivity, design, sound output, or most importantly, how they fit in with your price range are the top priorities that one should be looking for while choosing the perfect ear set.
To help you out, we have cluttered the market, from top to bottom, searching through all the latest technology updates. Afterwhich, we have compiled a list of some of the best wireless earphones that you can buy in 2022.
1. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z comes with a 9.2 mm dynamic driver and super bass tone, which provide a rich and crisp sound experience. Offering 10 hours of battery life and good design, the OnePlus Wireless Z are also with easy pairing to your smartphone and can be switched easily between connected devices.
- IPX dust, sweat, and water-resistant.
- Warp charge that offers 10 hours of battery life at a 10-minute charge.
- The ergonomic design suited best for overall usability.
2. Sony WI-C200
The Sony WI-C200 comes with a 9mm Magnetic housing and Tangle-free cable for easy listening. Hosting 15 hours of battery life, the Sony WI-C200 is comfortable behind the neck and comes with voice assistant activation also. The Sony WI-C200 offers a great investment in surround sound output.
- High-quality sound output and comfortable design.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
3. boAt Rockerz 255
The new boAt Rockerz 255 comes with solid sound output and bass quality and offers an active noise canceling feature also. Providing a total playback time of 6-8 hours, the boAt Rockerz 255 features inline controls that lets you toggle volume, skip tracks, attend calls, and activate voice-controlled assistants.
- Fast Bluetooth connectivity.
- Attractive ergonomics with a comfort fit design.
4. Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic
Mi Sports Bluetooth earphones come with a 10mm sound driver that is housed in an ultra-thin PET diaphragm to stabilize vibration and reduce distortion. Boasting a power life of up to 9 hours, the Mi Sports Bluetooth earphones feature a durable MEMS silicon microphone that provides clarity of voice in calls.
- Comes with a choice of 5 different sized earbuds – you can choose whichever fits the best.
- IPX4 sweat and splash-proof and support.
- Multi-functional buttons to play, pause, skip tracks or answer calls.
5. Samsung U Flex
The Samsung U Flex sports a flexible rubber neckband design that hosts a comfortable collar design. Housing a clear and in-depth audio quality, the Samsung Flex earphones promises 8 hours of Talktime and up to 250 hours of standby time with it. If you’re looking for a sweat-resistant and rough and rough usage, then this is the perfect earphone.
- Super clean sound output.
- Feature-rich Samsung Level app support.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life.
Liked what you saw and in need of some more blogs related to free hotstar subscription upcoming movies and shows for your lockdown period. Then don’t go snooping around the web randomly, instead, add credible websites like Flickonclick, and many more to your bookmark list. And be sure to comment down below on which device would you probably buy if you have to?