Global Benchtop Press Machine Market – Introduction
- In industrial settings, benchtop press machines are commonly used to perform a variety of physical tasks. Hydraulic press machines and pneumatic press machines are the most commonly used benchtop press machines. These machines are extremely useful in several settings. Benchtop press machines are majorly utilized for forming, laminating, and molding applications.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sales of benchtop press machines in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities are also shut. Slowdown in end-use industries such as automotive, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing in various countries across the globe has weakened the sales of benchtop press machines in the recent past. However, federal governments of various countries have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions that have occurred due to the pandemic and to boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in different sectors.
Increase in adoption of benchtop press machines in end-use industries such as automotive and aerospace projected to be a driver for the benchtop press machine market
Rapid increase in usage of benchtop press machines in various end-use industries such as aerospace and automotive in different application areas is anticipated to be a driving factor for the market. Benchtop press machines with high force capacity are majorly used in the automotive and aerospace sector. Manufacturing companies also offer customization and flexibility to end-users as per their requirements and usage.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82640
Increase in usage of benchtop press machines in various application areas
- Increase in usage of benchtop press machines in different application areas which include stamping, assembly, bending, forming, trimming, laminating, and molding, is projected to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of benchtop press machines during the forecasted timeline. Stamping and forging are some of the common application areas of benchtop press machines and these applications will continue to be lucrative segments of the market in the near future.
North America and Europe Considered to be the Largest Markets for Benchtop Press Machines
- Geographically, the global benchtop press machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe accounted for major share of the global benchtop press machine market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for benchtop press machines in various end-use industries for different applications such as molding, punching, stamping, and laminating. Demand for benchtop press machines is projected to surge in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of automatic and semi-automatic benchtop press machines in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries etc. These factors are projected to surge the demand for benchtop press machines in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Benchtop Press Machine Market
Prominent benchtop press machine manufacturers are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Producers such as Janesville Tool & Manufacturing, Inc., Beckwood Press, Carver, Inc., MULTIPRESS Inc., and Magnum Press are investing heavily in research & development to launch a new range of innovative benchtop press machines into the market. Companies are expanding their product portfolio and catering to different end-use industries to increase the demand for benchtop press machines in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global benchtop press machine market include:
- Beckwood Press
- Carver, Inc.
- Ets LONG SAS
- HIDRALMAC Europe GmbH
- Janesville Tool & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Magnum Press
- MULTIPRESS Inc.
- Phoenix Hydraulic Presses, Inc.
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market, by Product Type
- Hydraulic Benchtop Press Machines
- Pneumatic Benchtop Press Machines
- Servo Electric Benchtop Press Machines
- Others (Manual Benchtop Press Machines etc.)
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market, by Force Capacity
- Below 10 Ton
- 10 – 30 Ton
- Above 30 Ton
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market, by End-use
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- Ceramic and Abrasives
- Others (Pulp & Paper, and Energy etc.)
Global Benchtop Press Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82640<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.