Barrier Rash Cream: Introduction
- A barrier rash cream or diaper cream is an ointment that acts as a proactive layer on a baby’s skin. It protects the skin from any contact with wet diapers or urine, prevents rashes caused by the friction between the diaper and skin, and helps to avoid redness and itching.
- Among the several causes of diaper rash, the most common is contact with urine and faeces in wet diapers. An infant’s skin is highly sensitive, making it more likely to be irritated by diapers and, sometimes, allergic reactions or infections. Thus, barrier rash creams or diaper creams are often used to avoid these rashes.
- The growing population, increase in disposable income, awareness about baby hygiene, and acceptance of new baby care products is expected to drive the barrier rash cream market during the forecast period.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79521
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Barrier Rash Cream Market
- Barrier rash cream is a small and economical product in the baby care products category. Over the past few years, the baby care products market has seen tremendous growth due to increase in spending power. Barrier rash creams help in taking care of an infant’s skin, keeping it clean and free from germs. The new generation of parents is expected to drive the global barrier rash cream market during the forecast period.
- According to expert pediatric dermatologists, more than half of babies suffer from diaper rash at some point in time. While this remains the key factor driving demand for diaper rash cream, over-the-counter availability also makes diaper rash creams a highly selling product in the personal care space, particularly in the skincare industry.
- The guidance of healthcare professionals on usage of separate baby products is likely to create awareness among consumers and drive the barrier rash cream market during the forecast period. Manufacturers are coming up with new products to attract more consumers and are investing in promotional activities to increase their consumer base.
- The rise in usage of internet is expected to further help in promoting products and creating awareness among consumers. Africa is a region with high fertility rate, but the market in the MEA region is low due to lack of economic growth and awareness.
- The alternative for this product are home remedies through which consumers make homemade rash cream. The combination of olive oil, shea butter, and coconut oil is preferred among consumers.
- In 2022, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, almost all sectors have seen a significant downfall and the pandemic has resulted in halt of many businesses, thus disrupting the financial cycle. The change in cost of raw materials hampers the production cycle, and changing geopolitics may act as a restraint to the growth of the barrier rash cream market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global barrier rash cream market include:
- Burt’s Bees
- Earth Mama
- Galderma laboratories, L.P.
- Grandma El’s
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- Triple Paste
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Barrier Rash Cream Market, Request for a Sample
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market: Research Scope
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Type
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Price
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=79521
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.