Air Damper Market: Airflow Regulator
- Air damper is a mechanical device, duct, or chimney that helps regulate the air flow across the device. It is a collection of valves or plates that control the flow of air inside a duct, chimney, variable air volume (VAV) box, air handler, or other air handling equipment.
- Depending on the shape of the duct, air dampers are commonly manufactured in round and rectangular shapes
- Air damper can be operated manually or automatically. Manual air dampers are turned around by a handle on the outside of a duct, while automatic air dampers are used to regulate the airflow on continuous basis in a closed space. They can also be operated by electric or pneumatic motors, which are controlled by a thermostat or an automation system.
- Air damper helps prevent the entry of water, either rain or snow, into the air handling system by discontinuation of the flow of air into the system, when it is closed. When opened, air damper allows the air handling system to supply the required amount of fresh outdoor air to the building in order to dilute air contaminants that are generated in buildings and furnishings.
- Air dampers are also used to control fire and smoke in life safety systems and airflow in systems including commercial HVAC and industrial
- Prominent applications of air dampers include building & construction, chemical, and automotive industries. Air dampers are extensively used to restrict fire and smoke in a building in the chemical industry. These dampers are also used in exhaust fan ducts and boiler flue exhausts.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Air Damper Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Air Damper Market
- Rise in demand for fire safety systems in industries such as automotive and building & construction has led to an increase in building codes across the globe. Air dampers are installed in buildings in order to minimize the damage and further protect occupants. Air damper helps to put out fire by automatically closing blades in order to maintain the integrity of the fire-rated separation.
- Air dampers play a major role in maintaining the level of emission in the chemical industry, especially in coal-fired power plants, gas turbine exhaust systems, and boiler systems. Failure of air dampers in the manufacturing sector can cause plant shutdowns, serious effects on station safety, unit capacity or unit availability, and plant environment. This is projected to drive the demand for air dampers market in the near future.
North America to Hold Prominent Share of Global Air Damper Market
- In terms of region, the global air damper market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Growth in building & construction and chemical industries in the U.S. is anticipated to propel housing, commercial, and manufacturing sectors in the country. This is expected to drive the demand for air dampers in order to maintain the safety of buildings from fire, smoke, and emissions.
- While the market across Europe is projected to expand at a significant pace owing to the growth of building & construction sector across the region. Moreover, Nordic countries such as Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark are likely to witness the increasing migration activities, which is estimated to boost to the construction industry in Europe.
- Increase in urbanization in emerging markets such as China, India, and Indonesia is estimated to boost infrastructure spending in the next few years. Additionally, growth in the chemical industry across these countries is likely to propel the demand for air dampers as barriers to chemical fumes and exhaust gases.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America rely on imports from developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan in order to cater to the demand for air dampers across these regions
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Air Damper Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Market
The global air damper market is highly fragmented. Manufacturers are striving to improve the quality of air dampers and introduce new products in order to increase their share in the global market. Key players operating in the global air damper market include:
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Blauberg Group (Through VENTS Company)
- Lindab AB
- Waterloo Air Products Plc.
- Trolex Corp.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation.
- Vent Products
- HOYME Manufacturing Inc.
- Broan, Inc.
- ?zven ?klimlendirme Ekipmanlar? A.?.
- Taisei Techno Co., Ltd.
- Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.
Global Air Damper Market: Research Scope
Global Air Damper Market, by Application
- Fire & Smoke
Global Air Damper Market, by End-use
- Building & Construction
Global Air Damper Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]