Baby Proofing: Introduction
- Increase in demand for child safety globally is prompting companies to develop advanced baby proofing products. North America accounted for a prominent share of the global baby proofing market in 2020.
Key Drivers of the Global Baby Proofing Market
- Demand for baby proofing has been increasing for the last few years due to a rise in disposable income of consumers in developing countries. Growing concerns about safety and security of babies, change in patterns of living, and concerns about deaths and injuries to babies and infants at home are increasing, which are driving the baby proofing market.
- Rise in number of government initiatives in different countries to reduce a rise in death incidents among babies is projected to drive the market. Increase in consumer awareness about infant protection, higher inclination toward nuclear families, and increasing consumer purchasing power are a few other factors propelling the baby proofing market.
- Baby and child proofing has become essential and numerous government and voluntary organizations (NGOs) are guiding and encouraging customers to adopt baby and infant proofing products. Stringent guidelines are obligatory on makers as well as for product standardization. The International Association for Child Safety (IAFCS) is one such organization that regulates the specialized childproofing market with its members who instruct parents, appraise homes for child safety, and mount safety products.
Get Sample Copy:
Growing Population of Working Women to Create New Market Opportunities
- Rise in population of working women is creating significant opportunity for baby proofing products, as women want their babies to be safe in their absence. Additionally, almost 80% of all child deaths occur at home, due to poisoning, choking, burning, or drowning. Most baby and child injuries are preventable by thorough safety and consultation with a baby-proofing expert. Therefore, currently, parents are opting for baby proofing services and are consulting specialists for the safety of their kids.
Lack of Consumer Awareness to Restrain the Market
- Consumers in rural areas are not aware about the usefulness of baby proofing products. Lack of consumer awareness can restrain the market.
Asia Pacific a Prominent Baby Proofing Market
- The baby proofing market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for a significant share of the global baby proofing market, as major players operating in the market were based in these regions. The U.S. accounted for a prominent share of the market in North America followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, the U.K., and France are major manufacturers of baby proofing products.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in the Global Baby Proofing Market
The global baby proofing market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small- and medium-sized companies are present in developing countries including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their position in the global market. Some of the key players operating in the global baby proofing market are listed below:
- Dex Products
- Handy Baby Products Limited
- KidKusion, Inc.
- Mommy’s Helper
- North States Industries, Inc.
- Prince Lionheart, Inc
- Regalo International LLC
- Summer Infant (USA), Inc.
Global Baby Proofing Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Proofing Market, by Product Type
- Cabinet lock
- Stove knob cover
- Corner protector
- Non-slip suction mats
- Toilet lock
- Baby on board sign
- Outlet plug
- Door stopper
- Refrigerator latch
- Baby Car Seat
- Baby Monitor
Global Baby Proofing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Baby Proofing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453