Axial Fans: Introduction
- Axial fans are a type of fan that causes gas to flow through it in an axial direction parallel to the shaft above which the blades rotate. The flow is axial at entry and exit. Axial fans also have the ability to produce pressure difference.
- Performance of an axial fan depends on the shape of blades and number of blades. The product has high usage in wind tunnels and cooling towers.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77205
Key Drivers of the Global Axial Fans Market
- Axial fans work to create low-pressure, high-volume airflows. The product finds usage in confined cooling spaces including server rooms and work spaces.
- A standard AC model is energy efficient. Axial fans consume around 100 watt electricity during its high speed rotation. It can be connected directly to a DC power source including batteries and solar panels. Thus, it is widely used in different vending machines as a result of its even flow of cold air.
- Advancement in vending machine technology is driving manufacturers to invest in high quality axial fans. This factor is expected to boost its usage in the coming years.
Rising Demand for Cooling Towers to Create New Market Opportunities
- Overheating is a major throwback of various technologies. Axial fans help products to deal with problems of overheating. Furthermore, rising number of cooling towers at the global level is driving the sales of axial fans.
Volatility in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Global Axial Fans Market
- The global axial fans market is affected negatively as a result of changing raw material cost. The price of metal is volatile at the global level which restricts the growth of the axial fans market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Axial Fans
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing axial fans market in 2018. Rising investment in cooling towers from developing economies including China and India is driving the market growth.
- North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the axial fans market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for major market share in North America.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global axial fans market is fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. Companies are working on axial fan technology operational at low energy. The global energy crisis is driving manufacturers to work on these features. Germany based company ebm-papst has invested in low energy consuming axial fan production to increase their product demand. A few of the key players operating in the global axial fans market are listed below:
- Oriental Motor
- Sofasco Fans
- Pelonis Technologies
- Fulltech Electric
- ADDA Corporation
- Halifax Fan
- Commonwealth Industrial Corporation
- Delta Fan
- NMB Technologies
- Thermaco Inc.
- Nidec Corporation
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/industry-players-in-automotive-drive-shaft-market-to-capitalize-on-rise-in-sales-of-utility-vehicles-valuation-to-reach-us-21-bn-by-2027-tmr-856566581.html