Automotive Smart Gear Actuator Market: Introduction
- Increasing demand for transmission systems and their components that enable to enhance the fuel economy of the vehicle is anticipated to drive the global market for smart gear actuators. Automated manual transmission (AMT) systems incorporate smart gear actuators. These actuators enable the vehicle driver to shift the vehicle mode from automatic to manual and vice versa.
- The smart gear actuator, or electronic actuator, is designed as a device for transmission. Moreover, a smart gear actuator can also function as a clutch actuator for an AMT system and a pump actuator for transmission of lubrication to facilitate cooling operations in a vehicle.
- A smart gear actuator has a wide range of applications including actuator for an electric motor for electric vehicle (EV) to start and stop the EV. The smart gear actuator can be easily customized to meet diverse customer requirements.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75605
Key drivers of global automotive smart gear actuator market
- Stringent regulations are mandating vehicle makers to embed their vehicles with the technological solutions in order to boost vehicle economy, which is attributed to the expansion of the automotive smart gear market, globally. Automated drive technologies, variable torque transmission systems, and automated continuously variable transmission systems, which incorporate the smart gear actuator, are being increasingly adopted in passenger as well as commercial vehicles. These technologies increase fuel economy as the time required for manually operating a gear is reduced considerably, which in turn reduces fuel consumption.
- Increasing preference for automated manual transmission (AMT) systems among consumers is propelling the smart gear actuator market globally. The AMT system consists of a clutch actuator assembly, a gear shift actuator assembly, and a gearbox ECU. The ECU utilizes information collected form gear actuators to determine which/ when the next gear change should take place. After ECU has determined the need for change of gear, it engage/ dis-engage the clutch to facilitate changing of the gear. All this operation is done automatically when vehicle in driving in automated transmission mode. Therefore, rise in demand for smart gear actuator is attributed to its increasing use in AMT systems. This, in turn, is driving the market for automotive smart gear actuator market.
- Increasing awareness about climate change and rising air pollution are compelling government organizations to enact stringent regulations to reduce vehicle emissions. When a driver is operating a clutch, the vehicle runs in idle mode and fuel is consumed by vehicle engine. Smart gear actuators reduce the operational time for a clutch, thereby reducing the fuel consumption of a vehicle. This, in turn, is driving the global automotive smart gear actuator market.
Europe to account for significant share of global automotive smart gear actuator market
- Europe is the home to majority of the pioneers and aftermarket players in the automotive industry. Therefore, the region witnesses intense competition among automakers and aftermarket players. Moreover, companies spend significant revenue on research and development activities to enhance fuel economy and reduce vehicle emissions. For instance, Robert Bosch has developed an electronic actuator that facilitates recording vehicle speed, gear position, clutch position, and is responsible for clutch actuation in order to change vehicle gear automatically in an AMT system. Furthermore, majority of countries in Europe have technologically mature markets. Consumers in the region are more accepting toward newer technologies. The aforementioned factors are fueling the automotive smart gear actuator market in Europe.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key players operating in global automotive smart gear actuator market
The global automotive smart gear actuator market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive smart gear actuator market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Compañía Levantina de Reductores S.L.
- ATESTEO GmbH & Co. KG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Magna International Inc.
- Bühler Motor GmbH
- ARADEX AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG.
- Melrose Industries PLC
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/increasing-demand-from-semiconductors-to-invite-extensive-growth-for-epi-wafer-market-through-forecast-period-of-2020-2030-301177165.html