Automotive Autonomous Shuttle: Introduction
- The automotive industry across the globe is moving toward autonomous vehicle technology, where vehicles become driverless. Autonomous shuttles would represent an attractive transportation method that would reduce overcrowding and make it easier to get around. These autonomous shuttles that are expected to be introduced in the near future can be used in college campuses, city centers, around shopping plazas, and for office travel.
- The autonomous shuttle comprises a variety of features that allow for precise location and navigation, including LiDAR, GPS, and radar that provide safety features in the shuttle. The technology allows the automotive shuttle to travel a pre-determined path and safely avoid any obstacles along the way. In 2015, NAVYA mobility launched the first autonomous shuttle in Europe.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market
- Rise in maintenance and infrastructure levels of traditional buses is likely to prompt most people to prefer autonomous vehicles, as they are not likely to require maintenance and fuelling infrastructure, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market. Majority vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to integrate advanced technology including Advance Drive Assist System (ADAS) in their vehicles, which is projected to boost the autonomous shuttle market across the globe.
- Rise in road safety awareness across the globe is anticipated to drive the automotive autonomous shuttle market, as autonomous shuttles have significantly high number of safety devices integrated in them including air bag, Anti-lock brake system and traction control system. Autonomous shuttles are estimated to require less time to park themselves, which is projected to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and North America to hold prominent share of global automotive autonomous shuttle market
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive autonomous shuttle market due to an increase in the demand for autonomous vehicles across the region. Stringent rules and regulations across the region regarding safety features is likely to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG and ZF Friedrichshafen, who have major facilities that undertake research and development on advance drive assist system (ADAS) and connected vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to propel the automotive autonomous shuttle market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, North America is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive autonomous shuttle market due to the presence of developed countries including the U.S. and Canada Who have major research and development facilities . Rising awareness about safety and security of vehicles across North America is projected to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market
The global automotive autonomous shuttle market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive autonomous shuttle market are:
- Aptiv Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Cisco Systems
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Inc.
- Sensible 4
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by System
- Ultrasonic Sonic Sensor
- Artificial Intelligence
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by End-user
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Level
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]