Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market – Introduction
- The systems used for automatic incident detection are specially designed to assist safety and infrastructure managers to identify problematic areas in their road network and increase the safety levels for vehicle drivers.
- Solution providers offer solutions that integrate with closed-circuit television (CCTV) to detect wrong side vehicle driving and presence of pedestrians and stationary vehicles.
- The automatic incident detection system depends on a video image processing system to calculate the count, occupancy, average speed, etc. of each road lane of travel.
- Construction companies are adopting the automatic incident detection system to avoid accidents and traffic jams. Adoption of the AID system is increasing among private construction companies and government departments to provide road safety.
- Automatic incident detection (AID) system use the available image streams and detector data from CCTV cameras and road sensors to continuously monitor different traffic conditions to identify the patterns that indicate that an incident may have occurred. Increasing road accidents and traffic jams on important highways is expected to increase the demand for automatic incident detection systems during the forecast period.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75653
Key Drivers of the Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market
- Increasing demand for road safety and intelligent transportation systems is expected to drive growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market. Increasing use of CCTV camera systems and other video surveillance systems to monitor the traffic and road lanes is expected to increase the adoption and demand for automatic incident detection (AID) systems during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create new business opportunities for automatic incident detection (AID) system providers to offer solutions and services that maintain security standards of road safety and help to improve traffic management to avoid accidents and road incidents.
High implementation cost and integration issues with existing systems expected to hinder the automatic incident detection (AID) system market
- The automatic incident detection (AID) system requires advance software and hardware to increase its performance in any weather condition, which increases the implementation cost of the system, and this is projected to impact the growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market.
- Users face integration issues of automatic incident detection systems with existing security networks. This is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market.
Key players operating in the global automatic incident detection (AID) system market
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a leading technological company that develops, designs, markets, and manufactures technological solutions in automatic incident detection systems. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as visible light imaging, thermal imaging, measurement and diagnostics, advance threat detection systems, and video analytics. The company offers a diversified product portfolio to industrial, government & defense, and commercial industry.
Citilog is a global provider of intelligent transportation solutions and advanced software-based video monitoring products. The company offers a wide range of road safety products such as automatic incident detection, traffic data collection, video management, intersection control, and license plate recognition.
Other key players operating in the global automatic incident detection (AID) system market include Navtech Radar, Telegra, ITS International, Sprinx Technologies, Axis Communications AB, and Hatteland Technology.
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75653<ype=S
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Application
- City Traffic Video Analytics
- Traffic Violations and Irregularities Detection
- Tunnel AVID and Traffic Data
- Traffic Flow Monitoring
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR Latest News Publication: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cosmetic-packaging-market-to-cross-the-valuation-of-us-14-2-bn-by-2026-positive-impact-of-internet-e-commerce-retailing-and-use-of-novel-printing-technologies-propels-demand-opines-tmr-301355804.html