- An automated turf harvester is a heavy-duty equipment used for turf cultivation, majorly used by sod farmers for the cultivation of natural turf. The equipment assists sod farmers to reduce labor-intensive farming practices. Automated turf harvesters enable sod farmers to reduce the cost of labor and automate the turf cultivation process, which enhances the productivity as well. Automated turf harvesters are equipped with remote diagnostics, GSM, and GPS communication monitoring features, advance cutter head, robotic stacking system etc. The above mentioned factors are expected to generate demand for automated turf harvesters during the forecast period.
PreBook Your Report at –
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Automated Turf Harvester Market
- Increase in construction of golf courses and large stadiums for sports and athletic events across the globe is estimated to be a driving factor for the growth of the automated turf harvester market in the future. Automated turf harvesters are equipped with advance technology and techniques. Golf courses require high quality turf on a large scale which is expected to increase turf cultivation and demand for automated turf harvesters during the forecast period.
- Rapid increase in the trend of offering turf machinery and equipment on lease and on rental basis is projected to offer lucrative opportunities to the automated turf harvester market in the next few years. Distributors and suppliers of turf machinery and equipment offer used turf harvesting equipment to sod farmers on a rental basis. This trend is expected to generate demand for automated turf harvesters during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are focusing on innovation of new automated turf harvester equipment to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of equipment in the global automated turf harvester market. Furthermore, manufacturers are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the sale of automated turf harvesters in emerging economies, which is expected to generate demand for automated turf harvesters during the forecast period.
- However, heavy expenditure incurred on the purchase and maintenance of automated turf harvesters is likely to be a restraint for the market. Various sports federations playing games on artificial turf rather than natural turf is projected to be a threat to the automated turf harvester market. Increase in usage of artificial turfs for lawns at residential places etc. is also anticipated to be a restraint for the automated turf harvester market.
Request for a sample –
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Automated Turf Harvester Market
- In terms of region, the automated turf harvester market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds major share in the automated turf harvester market. The market in North America is projected to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period, due to rising utilization of automatic agricultural equipment in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Furthermore, the market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecasted timeline. Increase in construction of golf courses and rise in construction of residential buildings etc. are expected to fuel the demand for automated turf harvesters in the region during the forecast period.
Ask for brochure –
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Turf Harvester Market
- FireFly Automatix, Inc.
- Trebro Manufacturing
- Magnum ENP
- Turf Tick Products BV
- Kesmac Inc.
- Vanmac B.V
- South Devon Turf
- KWMI Equipment