Global Audiobooks Market: Introduction
An audiobook is a transcription of a book or other work being read aloud. Technological advances in production have led to digital recording, e-mail delivery of documents, and usage of tablets instead of hard copy texts. The expansion of home studios for narrators have also shortened the time taken to manufacture audiobooks and reduced manufacturing costs. However, the effect of coronavirus has directly hindered the growth of the audiobooks market. As a consequence of the coronavirus lockdown, majority of classrooms, universities, academic institutions, and commercial entities have closed down, which significantly hampers the market for audiobooks.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Audiobooks Market: Dynamics
- Increase in younger listener inventory
- Currently, the trend is toward a younger and increasing user base for audiobooks. This is an important optimistic development for the sustainable growth of the industry. The younger consumer is expected to influence their growing families, probably transforming a non-listener into a listener. Younger participants can also have an influence on their peers, contributing to a broader group of peers and a greater emphasis on peer opinions by young people. Younger customers may have different listening requirements as well. In the early stages of their careers and their lives, people are more likely to listen to titles that guide them or provide an entry point, while a more skilled person may try pure humor or realistic advice rather than self-improvement. Thus, listening and buying can differ by age demographic, expanding the variety of audio items on sale.
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global audiobooks market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant share of the global audiobooks market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the market in this region. The dominance of digital sales is a major factor in the region. Audiobooks are easy to buy and store. Portability, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to listen anywhere the user wishes, are the main drivers that impact the market for audio books. In fact, digital devices such as smartphones are now commonplace, so audiobook exposure is easy and convenient.
- The audiobooks market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are some of the major countries which drive the market in this region.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global audiobooks market are listed below:
- BarnesNoble BooksellersInc
Global Audiobooks Market: Research Scope
Global Audiobooks Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Audiobooks Market, by Application
- Educational Institutes
- Industries/Commercial Sector
Global Audiobooks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Request For Customization:
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]