Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market: Introduction
- Atmospheric water generation refers to the technique of obtaining water of various purity grades from the atmosphere. Demand for atmospheric water generation has been rising rapidly since the last few years owing to the steady fall in the availability of fresh water. Atmospheric changes caused by global climate change have resulted in average temperatures rising all over the world, leading to a decline in the amount of fresh water for residential and industrial purposes. This per capita availability of water is expected to drop steadily in the next few years. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the global atmospheric water generator market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market
- Growth in awareness about the adverse effects of climate change on global availability of freshwater is the major factor propelling the global atmospheric water generator market. Rapid industrialization and urbanization ha also plays a part in global climate change. As a result, several governments around the world have shown a keen interest in establishing atmospheric water generation infrastructure for residential and commercial needs. Ease of operation and high output ratio make residential application of atmospheric water generators feasible. This is likely to resolve the issue of water shortage significantly.
- Despite the dominance of cooling condensation systems in the global atmospheric water generator market, the wet desiccation segment is expected to expand significantly in the next few years. Cooling condensation systems require high amounts of electricity, which can entail yet more damage to the environment in countries that have not yet utilized renewable sources to their full capacity. The lower power requirement of wet desiccation systems is thus estimated to propel the segment in the next few years, aided by R&D in improving the performance of substances used to soak up water. This remains a highly lucrative research avenue for players in the atmospheric water generator market.
- Preexisting utilization of water desalination as a useful means of acquiring water from the environment is a major restraint of the atmospheric water generator market. However, cost advantage and higher efficiency of advanced atmospheric water generators are likely to augment the market in the near future.
Request a Sample –
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market: Segmentation
- The global atmospheric water generator market can be segmented in terms of type and end-user
- Based on type, the atmospheric water generator market can be divided into cooling condensation and wet desiccation. Demand for wet desiccation systems is rising. The cooling condensation segment is expected to dominate the global atmospheric water generator market in the near future. Cooling condensation systems function by concentrating humid air and cooling it down to temperatures that turn the water vapor into dew. The ease of use of this system and its high efficiency have made it the preferred system in the global atmospheric water generator market.
- In terms of end-user, the atmospheric water generator market can be classified into industrial, commercial, and residential
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global atmospheric water generator can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The dynamic industrial sector in developing Asia Pacific countries has played a major part in propelling the global atmospheric water generator market. Rise in need for fresh water is anticipated to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Middle East & Africa is also expected to emerge as a major player in the global market. Drastic water scarcity and high costs of establishing large-scale desalination plants are estimated to ensure steady demand for atmospheric water generators in the region.
Request for covid19 impact analysis –
COVID-19 Impact on Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market
- The atmospheric water generator market has been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nationwide lockdowns and limitation on manpower movement have affected the supply and demand of atmospheric water generators. However, relaxation in lockdown and ease of manpower movement are projected to boost the demand for atmospheric water generators in the near future.
Key Players Operating in Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market
- GENAQ Technologies S.L
- Water-Gen Ltd.
- Drinkable Air Technologies
- Eshara Water
- Water Technologies International, Inc.
- Clean Wave Products
- Atmospheric Water Generator, LLC
- GENAQ Technologies S.L.
- Zhongling Xinquan (Fujian) Air Drinking Water Technology Co., Ltd.
- Atlantis Solar
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market, by Type
- Cooling Condensation
- Wet Desiccation
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market, by End-user
Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Report-