Application Release Automation Market: Introduction
- Application release automation is a process that is designed to support testing & production teams and data center teams according to their requirements. It is a tool that focuses on the deployment and modelling of custom application software and their associated configuration.
- Additionally, application release automation is used to assist in automation and tracking human activity in organizations or enterprises.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of application release automation. Organizations, enterprises, and governments are now focusing on securing data from cyber- attacks across the world. A huge possibility of escape of data from third- party exists due to the pandemic outbreak. Large enterprises across the world have ramped up measures to adopt application release automation to swiftly respond to the crisis of COVID-19. This is expected to enhance the demand for application release automation among large enterprises to ensure data privacy, in response to increasing cyber spying.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Application Release Automation Market
Global Application Release Automation Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing application complexities in the IT & telecom industry, and rising need for continuous and fast application delivery is expected to fuel the growth of the application release automation market.
- Rising adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Machine Learning (ML) for security systems is expected to drive the demand for application release automation across the world.
- The adoption rate of application release automation services and tools is high in large enterprises, which in turn is expected to boost the growth of the application release automation market during the forecast period.
- The rising deployment of DevOps is expected to fuel the growth of the application release automation market.
- However, heavy dependence on legacy processes is one of the negative factors that can restrain the growth of the application release automation market. The other factor that can hamper the growth of the application release automation market is lack of awareness about application release automation among industries.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Application Release Automation Market
- In terms of region, the global application release automation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global application release automation market, due to diverse technological advancements and cutting-edge innovations in the U.S and Canada. Factors which can accelerate the growth of the application release automation market in the North America region includes the presence of large enterprises, advanced IT infrastructure, standard regulations, and availability of proficient technical expertise.
- The application release automation market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to growth of small & medium enterprises and also data centers, especially in developing countries such as India and China. This in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the application release automation market across Asia Pacific.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Application Release Automation Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Application Release Automation Market
Companies operating in the application release automation market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide application release automation. The application release automation market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global application release automation market include:
- Automic Software, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies
- Clarive Software S.L
- Electric Cloud, Inc.
- HP, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Serena Software, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- XebiaLabs, Inc.
- In June 2018, CA Technologies announced its new release, the CA Automic One Automation platform, which is a unified suite used for delivering intelligent automation to enterprises.
- In February 2018, UShareSoft, a FUJITSU company, publicized its new release – UForge AppCenter 3.8, which is used to simplify application delivery in IT & telecom industry.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.