Anti-skid Mats Market: Introduction
- Anti-skid mats are non-slippery mats that help prevent trips, slips, and falls. Anti-skid mats are specifically used on floors having liquid spills. The mats are suitable for working tables, kitchen drawers, slippery floors, and cabinet and wardrobes shelves. Anti-skid mats are affordable and available in sustainable designs. These mats are primarily made of rubber to enhance traction with the floor and inhibit moisture simultaneously. Anti-skid mats are generally manufactured with recycled and reclaimed materials, such as discarded or used automobile tires to make them environment friendly. Therefore, the market for anti-skid mats is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Anti-skid Mats Market
- Major drivers of the anti-skid mats market include rise in urbanization and infrastructure construction, and usage of tiles in construction. Anti-skid mats are commonly used in tiles to obstruct the slipperiness of tiles. Rise in demand for anti-skid mats at workplaces owing to increase in accidents at workplaces, such as trips, falls, and slips, is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Implementation of safety standards to prevent slips, falls, and trips are expected to propel the anti-skid mats market. However, presence of a large number of small and medium-sized players in the anti-skid mats market, particularly in Asia Pacific, is likely to create steep competition in the market in the near future. Concerns regarding the quality of anti-skid mats manufactured by local and regional players is also projected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Anti-skid mats have a wide range of applications in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. Increase in usage of these mats in these spaces and finding new applications in additional industries such as oil & gas, is expected to create opportunities for manufacturers to cater to the rising demand for anti-skid mats during the forecast period.
Europe and North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Anti-skid Mats Market
- In terms of region, the anti-skid mats market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe and North America are expected to hold major share of the global anti-skid mats market due to awareness among people regarding the benefits of this product and also due to the rising purchasing power. Manufacturers in these regions enhance their research and development capabilities and make efforts to improve the quality, packaging, and design of their products. They further focus on new structured innovative products, such as anti-skid mats in various sizes and shapes, raw material, and attractive designs. Thus, consumers in these regions are more inclined toward customized products, thus driving the market for anti-skid mats.
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-skid Mats Market
- American Floor Mats
- Birrus Matting Systems
- Cintas Corporation
- Crown Matting Technologies
- Eagle Mat and Floor Products
- Forbo International
- Kleen-Tex Industries
- Milliken & Company
- Promo Matting
- The 3M Company
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,