- Animation collectibles is a form of digital entertainment that is popular among movie enthusiasts, inspired by the internet and social media, consisting of games and animation toys and having connection to featured films and TV shows. A growing fan following of animation and gaming activities is seen globally since most people are in the COVID-19 pandemic situation and locked down at home. People spend considerably on such collectibles depending upon the popularity of TV shows and movies. Manufacturers have developed the characteristics of collectibles and offer the collectibles through licensed merchandise and franchises. Vendors ensure that a wide range of products of animated movies and games is available at franchise retail stores.
Attraction and affection for animation collectibles and craze for movies, toys, and games are driving forces for the animation collectibles market
- Rising affection among people for animation and game characters is witnessed as most people are connected to the internet. Strong interaction between social media and humans have led to the growth of the animation industry overall. Digitalized content and entertainment seen in movies and TV shows is a key factor responsible for bolstering the growth of the global animation collectibles market. The sales of game toys connected to movies and TV shows has increased through hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, and online retailers. Rising population coupled with the growth of the internet, rapid urbanization, and the rising era of e-commerce impacts the growth of the animation collectibles market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Animation Collectibles Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing popularity amongst target audience due to the status of Disney, Sony, and Warner Bros companies
- Launch of series of movies for children and an increasing number of entertainment programs are showcased on children’s TV channels. Entertaining cartoon network shows such as Tom & Jerry, and What a Cartoon! have been increasing the demand for animated shows. Popular movies such as the James Bond series, Star Wars, and Marvel, and TV shows such as Big Bang Theory, and Friends have successfully contributed to the rise in demand for global animation collectibles. Disney, Sony, and Warner Bros are eminent and widespread production channels that use social media platforms for promotions, campaigns, and to create awareness about their shows and movies featuring animation collectibles. Events and campaigns have created more demand for such products globally and increased the commercial revenue in the global animation collectibles market.
North America and Europe lead the market for Animation Collectibles
- Geographically, the global animation collectibles market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America led the global animation collectibles market in 2019. The market in Europe is expected to grow at a fast rate during the forecast period due to the presence of toys and gaming stores in Europe, leading to an increase in sales and revenue of animation collectibles in countries such as Germany. In North America, major countries contributing to the growth of the animation collectibles market are the U.S. and Mexico.
- The animation collectibles market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid economic development, industrialization, an increase in disposable income, and rise in the number of Chinese social sites. These factors are projected to surge the demand for animation collectibles in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Animation Collectibles Market
Prominent players in the animation collectibles market are expected to face tough competition during the forecasted period. Notable players such as Van Eaton Galleries, TOMY, Hasbro, and Ravensburger are focusing on 3D printing in the animation collectibles market. One of the main focus of key players is the online retail growth in the animation collectibles market. Several collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions are taking place after reviewing the business policies and considering the latest and trending innovative plans and practices. Some of the key players operating in the global animation collectibles market include:
- Van Eaton Galleries
- JAKKS Pacific Inc.
- Moose Enterprise Pty. Ltd
- LEGO System AS
- MGA Entertainment Inc.
- Lansay France
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Animation Collectibles Market – Research Scope
Global Animation Collectibles Market, by Product Type
- Video Games
- Comic Books
- Key Rings
Global Animation Collectibles Market, by Price
Global Animation Collectibles Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Department Stores
- Online Retailers
- E-commerce Websites
Global Animation Collectibles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]