Ambulance Services Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global ambulance services market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the same indicators for the said market for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The report provides the overall market revenue of the global ambulance services market for the period of 2017–2027, with 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global ambulance services market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involves bulk of the research efforts, wherein, analysts carry out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involves referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global ambulance services market.
Secondary research also includes Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of the top-down and bottom-up approach to study various phenomena in the global ambulance services market.
Request Brochure for Ambulance Services Market Report –
Ambulance Services Market: Companies Investing to Increase Fleet of Motor Ambulances
Heavy traffic, increasing urban population, and the rising demand for pre-hospital emergency services has catalyzed the need for motor ambulances. This is well justified, since ground ambulances are anticipated to enjoy the highest revenue amongst all modes of transport in the ambulance services market during the forecast period, with an estimated value projection of US$ 42.5 billion by the end of 2027.
Motor ambulances are found to effectively reduce response time and deliver proactive care in cases of urgent missions. Thus, healthcare companies in the ambulance services market are focusing on increasing their number of motor ambulances in various healthcare institutions. In order to answer more number of emergency phone calls, healthcare providers in the ambulance services space are employing seasoned staff that receive enough buffer to rest and recover. This has been achieved by decreasing the number of ambulance missions.
Companies in the ambulance services market are investing to develop equipment embedded with GPS technology to help ambulance technicians achieve efficient time registration.
Lack of Standardized Healthcare Infrastructure Triggers Demand for Efficient EMS
The Asia Pacific region is projected for exponential growth in the global ambulance services market, with a leap in revenue of ~US$ 9 billion in 2018 to a value of ~US$ 13.5 billion by the end of 2027. Due to the potential of high incremental opportunities in the Asia Pacific region, companies in the ambulance services market are increasing the availability of emergency medical services (EMS) in the healthcare institutions of rapidly-developing economies such as India. They are working closely with health commissions in Europe to understand the framework of emergency systems.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Ambulance Services Market –
Changes in Rules & Regulations to Hamper Ambulance Services Market
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is an organization that deals in providing efficient and safe aerospace systems in the U.S.
- The FAA imposed strict rules & regulations in order to provide safe transport to patients via air ambulances (helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft). Once every year or during every five-year tenure, the FAA makes changes in rules, which is necessary to increase the safety level in air ambulances.
- These rules mandate the staffing of more medical professionals and technical persons along with additional on-board safety equipment. Implementing all these rules in air ambulances increases the cost incurred per transportation, and reduces the profit margins of service providers. This may restrain the growth of the ambulance services industry.
Global Ambulance Services Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles the major players in the global ambulance services market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments.
- The ambulance services market is moderately fragmented, with the presence of a few large-scale players present in international markets, and numerous small-scale players in regional markets. The top four to five players hold a majority share of the global ambulance services market.
- Prominent players operating in the global ambulance services market include
- Acadian Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Air Methods Corporation
- Dutch Health B.V.
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- Falck A/S
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc.
- Scandinavian AirAmbulance
- Lufttransport AS.
Buy Ambulance Services Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453