Global Ragweed Pollen Allergy Treatment Market: Overview
- Ragweeds are flowering plants of the genus Ambrosia in the aster family, Asteraceae. The pollen from ragweed causes allergy symptoms in numerous people. Ragweed pollen season generally hits the Midwest U.S. in early to mid-August and lasts until the end of September or when temperatures significantly decrease.
- Ragweed allergy occurs when the immune system has an inappropriate response to ragweed pollen. Normally, the immune system promotes chemical changes in the body that help fight off harmful invaders, such as viruses and bacteria. In people with ragweed allergies, however, the immune system mistakenly identifies the harmless pollen as a dangerous intruder and begins to fight against it.
Obtain Report Details @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ragweed-pollen-allergy-treatment-market.html
- A single ragweed plant can produce 1 billion grains of pollen per season, which is carried by the wind traveling hundreds of miles away. Itchy, watery eyes, stuffy, runny nose, sneering, headache, and scratchy throat are common symptoms of ragweed allergy.
- According to several research studies that compared the length of ragweed seasons from 1995 to 2015, those who suffer from pollen allergies are indeed suffering longer each year, and there seems to be no sign of it slowing down. Moreover, it is becoming worse each year, especially in countries in North America.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80013
Key Driver of Global Ragweed Pollen Allergy Treatment Market
- Numerous pooled research studies indicated that climate change across the globe is more prone to ragweed pollen allergy and affects a large population. Moreover, new product development, such as Xolair from the house of Genentech to treat allergic conditions, is likely to drive the market.
- However, a lack of awareness among patients about allergy immunotherapy is estimated to restrain the market
Request For Sample @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80013
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Ragweed Pollen Allergy Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global ragweed pollen allergy treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global market due to high prevalence of ragweed allergies
- According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, every year, around 23 million people in the U.S. have symptoms from ragweed pollen allergy
- Europe is expected to account for a substantial share of the market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period due to an increase in patient population and a rise in adoption of treatment
- In Europe, ragweed is most commonly reported in areas of northern Italy and southern France and According to Nature Climate Change, ragweed is likely to be found in Germany, U.K., and Northern Europe in the next few years.
Pre Book Allergy Treatment Market Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80013<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Ragweed Pollen Allergy Treatment Market
Major players operating in the global ragweed pollen allergy treatment market are:
- Astellas Pharma Inc.,
- Anergis SA
- Merck KGaA.
- ALK-Abello A/S
- Biomay AG
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research
- Disinfectants Market – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eco-friendly-formulations-to-become-key-part-of-product-portfolio-in-disinfectants-market-players-leverage-rd-to-fight-competitive-forces-tmr-301264168.html
- Radiopharmaceutical Market – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growing-uptake-in-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-open-new-frontiers-in-radiopharmaceutical-market-valuation-predicted-to-touch-us-5-4-bn-by-2027–tmr-301268782.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453