Aircraft Cabin Interiors: Introduction
- An aircraft cabin is the section of the aircraft in which the passengers travel. The aircraft cabin interior offers passengers a secure, comfortable, and pleasing environment at high altitudes.
- Aircraft cabin interiors specifically include travel class sections such as aircraft seating, IFEC, aircraft cabin lighting, aircraft galley, aircraft lavatory, aircraft windows & windshields, aircraft stowage panels, and aircraft interior panel in large and medium aircrafts.
- The aircraft cabin interior market is segmented by type, aircraft type, material, end-user, and region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Very Large Aircraft
- Based on aircraft type, very large aircraft is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period.
- The very large aircraft segment is projected to expand at the highest rate due to the growing demand for long-haul air travel across the world and priorities of passengers in terms of safety, reliability, and experience.
- In June 2022, Collins Aerospace Systems launched its new product, namely, the cabin air recirculation high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter installation kit. This kit is used on Dash 8 (-100/-200/-300) aircrafts.
- In October 2019, Astronics Corporation launched a wireless charging module (WCM) for business aircrafts and rotorcraft markets. Astronics’ WCM offers wireless charging capability for passenger smartphones and other devices.
- The rising demand for long-haul air travel across the world and priorities of passenger safety, reliability, and experience post-COVID-19 is expected to boost the growth of the global aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period.
- Stringent aviation regulations, certifications, and increase in raw material cost are the major restraints of the global aircraft cabin interiors market.
North America to Lead the Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft cabin interiors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in North America is expected to expand at the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period since the United States has a flourishing aviation industry and because of the major marketing players operating in the region.
- Moreover, many commercial companies such as Boeing (US) and Bombardier (Canada) have their headquarters in North America, thereby leading to increased demand for products used in aircraft cabin interiors. This also propels the growth of the aircraft cabin interiors market.
- The aircraft cabin interiors market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market
The global aircraft cabin interiors market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for aircraft cabin interiors. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft cabin interiors market are:
- Safran (Zodiac Aerospace)
- United Technologies Corporation
- Astronics Corporation
- Cobham plc
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Gogo Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Collins Aerospace)
- Thales Group
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, Request for a Sample
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Aircraft Type
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Business Jets
- Regional Transport Aircraft
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Type
- Aircraft Seating
- In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting
- Aircraft Galley
- Aircraft Lavatory
- Aircraft Windows & Windshields
- Aircraft Stowage Bins
- Aircraft Interior Panels
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Material
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by End-user
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO)
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]