Air Blowers Market Introduction
- An air blower is a mechanical or electro-mechanical device used to generate flow of air and gas at considerable pressure.
- The air flow generated by air blowers is used for different purposes including vacuum cleaners, small car cleaning blowers, air conditioners etc.
- Air flow and pressure vary according to the application requirement. Air blowers usually use centrifugal force to push air forward. An air blower consists of a casing which is utilized to direct the flow of air to the center of the wheel and a wheel with small blades on the circumference.
- Air blowers are categorized into two types on the basis of air flow generation that includes centrifugal blower and axial fans. In centrifugal air blowers, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades in the radial direction. In axial fans, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades without changing its direction.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Air Blowers Market
- Air blowers used in food & beverages industry for various applications such as drying products, excess product removal, belt cleaning, dust removal, pan and tray cleaning and drying and prevents product slippage, hence increasing use of air blowers in food & beverages industry is projected to increase the market growth globally.
- Air blowers are used in several end-use industries as they offer several benefits. Air blowers are used in paint shops, air ventilation, boilers, and hotel kitchen exhausts. This is likely to boost the global air blowers market.
- Additionally, the increase in adoption of centrifugal blowers among end-use industries is projected to drive the global market.
Lack of Technical Knowledge Restraining Global Air Blowers Market
- Lack of technical knowledge about the functions of an air blower is expected to restrain the air blowers market across the globe.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits associated with air blowers is anticipated to hamper the market.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Air Blowers Market
- North America is a dominant market for air blowers where the U.S. is the key market. In terms of demand, the U.S. is expected to account for more than 60% share of the North America market for air blowers in 2019.
- The air blowers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace in terms of CAGR, during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to the increasing use of air blowers for applications in numerous industries such as chemical, power station, mining, and in the rapidly increasing food and beverage industry.
Global Air Blowers Market: Competitive Landscape
- In April 2018, Atlas Copco AB launched a new series: B 5-6 VSD+, a new generation of centrifugal air blowers. These air blowers are oil-free.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd
Incorporated in 1896, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd is based in Tokyo, Japan. The company specializes in manufacturing motorcycles, heavy equipment, defense equipment, rolling stock, and ships. Furthermore, it designs industrial robots, boilers, air blowers, and other industrial products. The company sells its products in the U.S., Japan, Asia, Europe, and globally.
General Electric Company
Incorporated in 1892, General Electric Co.is located in Massachusetts, U.S. General Electric is a provider of automation and controls technology and services for power generation, distribution, and related applications across industries. The company operates under seven business segments: Power, Aviation, Renewable Energy, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and Energy Connections & Lighting. The company distributes its products through its distribution channels Fuseco, and Weutscheck Distributor. It operates in approximately 180 countries across the world.
Incorporated in 1892, Tuthill Corporation is located in Illinois, U.S. Tuthill Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial rotating equipment. The company is engaged in designing or manufacturing of pumps, meters, vacuum pumps and systems, blowers & blower packages, rotary positive blowers and systems, plastic products, and injection molds. It serves various industry sectors such as chemical, agricultural, construction, food and beverage, energy, transportation, utilities, and pharmaceuticals and medical sectors internationally.
Some other key players operating in the global air blowers market include:
- Bosch Limited
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd
- Cheston, Makita Corporation
- SKIL Power Tools
- Leister AG
- Everest Blowers Private Limited
- Airvac Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Chicago Blower Corporation
Global Air Blowers Market: Research Scope
The global air blowers market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Blower type
Air Blowers Market Segmentation – By Blower Type
In terms of blower type, the global air blowers market can be divided into:
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Helical Screw Blowers
- High Speed Blowers
- Regenerative Blowers
Air Blowers Market Segmentation – By Application
On the basis of application, the global air blowers market can be segregated into:
- Food Processing Industries
- Metal Processing
- Cement Production
- Other Industrial Applications
The report on the global air blowers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global air blowers market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the global air blowers market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the global air blowers market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453