AC/DC Power Adapters: Introduction
- AC/DC power adapters, also known as AC-DC adapters, AC converters or chargers, is an external power supply device used with devices that run on batteries or have no other power source.
- AC/DC power adapters help reduce the size of a laptop, computer, and mobile phone by lessening the need for a standard sized power supply. An AC adapter is made up of a central unit which draws power from an AC outlet. It then converts the power to DC that is used by the computer, and a second cord that plugs into the computer.
- Each AC/DC power adapter has a specific power rating, measured in volts or watts that it can handle, and output to an electronic device. Because the power rating and type of plug on the end is not universal, the AC adapter can only be used with devices with the same requirements and connector.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77743
Heavy Investments in Electrical and Electronic Products Sector
- Rise in investment for power supply adapters and other electronic devices is increasing constantly. Manufacturers are investing heavily in electronics and communication sectors, due to the new era of telecommunication where various new and technologically advanced products are being manufactured.
- This economic growth of electrical, electronic, and communication products is also expected to drive the market for AC-DC power supply equipment. Various companies have announced investments in electronics and automotive part manufacturing to fulfil the required requests.
- In August 2018, Samsung announced plans to boost investment in businesses that will drive its future growth, committing to an approximately US$ 21 Bn investment over the next three years, primarily led by Samsung Electronics, in the areas of artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, automotive electronics components, and biopharmaceuticals.
- As investments in all these sectors are on the rise, these new products will require switching power supply equipment and hence this is projected to boost the AC/DC power adapters market.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global AC/DC power adapters market was highly fragmented in 2019. Prominent players operating in the global AC/DC power adapters market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for AC/DC power adapters. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products and to gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global AC/DC power adapters market include:
- B&B Electronics
- B&K Precision Corporation
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- MEAN WELL Enterprises Co., Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Motorola, Inc.
- Murata Power Solutions
- Phoenix Contact
- Renesas Electronics
- TDK-Lambda Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on AC/DC Power Adapters Market, Request for a Sample
Global AC/DC Power Adapters Market: Research Scope
Global AC/DC Power Adapters Market, by Application
- Home Appliances
- Computer & Laptops
- Mobile phone & Wearable
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Products
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=77743
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.