10 Best Online Advertising Strategies for Businesses in 2020 More and more companies are spending big money on digital ads in 2020. That means more competition and more trouble connecting with your target audience and motivating them to click on your ads. Luckily, we have some tips and tricks for businesses to attract more customers in 2020.
- Know your target audience. Understanding your target audience is super important if you want to reach them. You need to know which social media platforms they typically use and what their interests are. Platforms like Facebook allow you to target your audience based on up to 10 of their specific interests, so you can tailor your ad targeting capabilities to your audience but only if you know them well.
- Keep your client in mind. Write your online ads with a client-first mindset rather than a product-first mindset. This means highlighting the benefits to your client rather than just focusing on all of the features and information about your product or service. Think like your client rather than a spokesperson for your product.
- Understand the buying process. It’s also super important to understand the buyer journey and what you need to present to your audience at each stage of the process. Understanding this journey means looking at analytics to see the clicks users make on your website, how much time they spend on each page and which pages cause them to click out of your website. You can use this info to target users who are close to buying your product or service.
- Make sure ads are of high quality. Your ads need to look eye catching and flawless in order to get results. Keep your designs simple but catchy with original images.
- Spend wisely on ads. Different platforms will provide a different value for your business. It’s important to determine which platform is best for your business’ products or services.
- Avoid pop-ups. Website users typically hate pop-ups, so avoid them at all costs.
- Use influencer content. Influencer marketing refers to promoting your products or services through influential people who can help boost your brand. Think Michael Jordan promoting Air Jordans for Nike. If you do use an influencer in your ad, make sure to create a paid ad campaign that targets your influencer’s followers, using criteria like age group, interests and location.
- Use video ads. More and more people love watching videos, so consider incorporating video into your ad content and using platforms like YouTube.
- Do your research. Take the time to do some thorough research and support all of your actions with data.
- Measure and analyze your ads. Measure your ad campaigns and analyze how they performed, so that you can optimize your ad campaigns to better reach your customers.
If you’re looking for an affordable website advertising company, look no further than SEO Tuners. 10 Best Online Advertising Strategies for Businesses in 2020