Air cannot be seen, yet we cannot live without it. More so, most people are ignorant about the air
they breathe every day. However, it is essential to live in a well-ventilated environment. Just as
you see what you eat is essential to you, the cleanliness of your environment and the quality of
the air you breathe is very significant as well.
Air and Surface Sterilizers, provides you with all the essential products for your apartment,
home, place of work, and so many other areas. It helps to improve the air quality and also
sterilize surfaces naturally. These sterilizers enhance the lives of everyone as it seeks to emulate
nature by helping us clean and maintain our spaces. This will guarantee you a clean environment,
to live, work, and enjoy your health.
Why we Sterilize our Homes
According to research conducted by the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air is 2 to 5
times more polluted when compared to the outdoor air. More so, most people spend up to 90%
indoors, whether at home or their places of work. This is a cause for huge concern.
However, the inception of these air and surface sterilizers helps to assist us in getting rid of
smoke, pollen, dust, mould spores, pet odours, and so many other airborne pollutants in the
Benefits of Air and Surface Sterilizers in our Homes
The Sterilizers in our homes are highly effective when it comes to eliminating surface and
airborne pollutants. This benefit includes:
- Odor gotten from cigarettes, food, as well as other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). This
helps to lower the risk of developing Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Viruses, bacteria, hence reducing cross-infection
- Formaldehyde and other various harmful compounds
- Eliminates gases that can cause lung cancer.
- Helps to remove outside fumes as well as pollutants in urban environments.
- It Reduces the high level of carbon dioxide in your homes.
- It Protects children, adults, and chronically ill persons from respiratory illnesses.
- Produces clean air that Improves mood levels.
Compatibility of Air and Surface Sterilizers
Air and Surface Sterilizers come in different compact sizes to fit into any size of home or
apartment you have. More so, the different sizes help to solve the issues of fitting into your
available house space while making your environment conducive for breathing. They are
- Distributed Air+Surface Sterilization Systems for large spaces
- Portable devices for treatment purposes
- Individual devices for smaller spaces
Considerations When Choosing the Right Air and Surface Sterilizers
It can be very intimidating to search for the right sterilizer to meet your needs at a reasonable
price since there are many available models in the market. However, by learning about the
function of these sterilizers, you may be able to narrow down your choices. Below are factors to
consider when choosing a home air and surface sterilizer:
- Know What You Need or Want Before You Search for the Best Price
It is important to determine what you want out of your sterilizer before going out to purchase
one. Prices of sterilizers may vary as it depends on their purposes. However, the average price of
a decent air sterilizer is usually between $700, whereas their others that cost more depending on
what you want.
- Your Air and Surface Sterilizer Should have the Capacity to Sterilize the Size of Your
Always look for a sterilizer that can sterilize the size of your room. Since most people use it in
their living rooms, we recommend that you measure the size of a living room before you buy a
suitable sterilizer to fit into it.
- Your Sterilizer Should Be Compact Enough
You may want to look out for portable sterilizers that are easy to move and unobtrusive.
- Look out for Air and Surface Sterilizers that are recommended by the Environmental
Protection Agency and are also certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers