The report offers actionable and valuable insights on the Tungstic Acid market. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the Tungstic Acid market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the Tungstic Acid market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Tungstic Acid across various industries and regions. Market dynamics including latest trends, challenges, growth opportunities, and drivers for is also provided in the Tungstic Acid market report.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1245
Tungstic acid is an essential element for manufacturing zinc pyrithione. This acid is used as a catalyst in stage-1 manufacturing of zinc pyrithione. Zinc pyrithione is an essential intermediate used in manufacturing anti-dandruff shampoos. According to Fact.MR insights, over the past-half decade, the zinc pyrithione market has expanded at a CAGR of more than 3%, and is set to progress at a higher CAGR over the coming years.
This is set to have a domino effect on the growth of the global tungstic acid market, which is set to close in on a valuation of US$ 50 Mn by 2031-end. Despite disruptions observed over the period of Q2 and Q3 of FY2020, the market is on the path of recovery and is set to reach its normal growth phase by Q2 of FY2021. Strong growth of tungstic acid demand for zinc pyrithione is anticipated to be observed by the end of Q2 of FY2022.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1245
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The tungstic acid market is anticipated to create a value opportunity of around US$ 13.5 Mn over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, adding 1.4X value as compared to 2021.
- The catalysts segment is set to dominate the demand pie of tungstic acid, and will maintain its stance over the long-run forecast period.
- Among the functions, intermediates have been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise in consumption from chemical and textile industries over the past half-decade.
- In 2021, East Asia, especially China, will have supply dominance of tungstic acid, a trend that is set to continue till the end of the forecast period
- 2N has been an extensively used grade of tungstic acid over the past-half decade.
- The markets in the U.S., China, and India are projected to expand at a CAGR of around 4% each through 2031.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
“Economies of density and transportation of tungstic acid in China to stabilize prices over the medium-term forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Strong Pricing Strategy over Medium-term Forecast Period
Key players in the market have been under the umbrella of a conservative stance, where they are hardly investing and moving forward with respect to production growth rate. This is set to create product deficit and spike prices over the coming years.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global tungstic acid market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of grade (2N, 3N, 4N, and 5N), product type (tungstic acid monohydrate and tungstic acid dihydrate), function (reagents, intermediates, mordants/dyes, and others) and application (chemical production [catalysts and tungsten products] and textile production), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Rest of the World).
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1245/S
The Tungstic Acid Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why Tungstic Acid Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Tungstic Acid Market
- What are the pros and cons of the Tungstic Acid Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global Tungstic Acid Market?
The Tungstic Acid Market report serves the readers with the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impacts of the growth of relevant markets on the Tungstic Acid
- Importance of segment in various regions.
- Accurate Y-o-Y growth of the global Tungstic Acid
- Consumption trends among individuals across the globe.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583