The outbreak of the novel coronavirus that created a lockdown situation in various countries has made one thing evident. That is, running a food delivery business during COVID-19 is a viable business idea. While many business owners have had to bear losses due to temporary closure of their businesses, the food businesses have still continued to operate. Restaurants and cafes are able to deliver food to their customers with the support of food delivery apps.
Many business owners are now contemplating reinventing their businesses using online platforms. COVID-19 has come as an epiphany for the importance and power of the internet and advanced technologies. Digital platforms are the future of all businesses and the significance of online businesses will continue to rise. Small businesses and startups find it difficult to take their business online due to the huge investment required in developing apps. However, technological advancements have enabled businesses with budget and time constraints to leverage the online world.
White label food delivery apps now make it possible for even small food businesses to build their own food delivery app. The only challenge lies in finding the right white label food delivery app development company that provides the best solution for your business. Therefore, if you own a food business or want to start a food delivery aggregator business, this post outlines where to get a white label food delivery app in 10 days.
Where to find a food white label app development company?
To get your white label food delivery app ready in 10 days, you will first have to look for the best white label app development company. If you look for companies on search engines, you will come across infinite options which will confuse you. Enukesoftware is also a company that provides Food delivery app development services in 10 days.
You should instead refer to these platforms to find your right match:
- Clutch – Clutch is one of the best platforms to find professional software development companies that provide white label app development. The platform provides reviews and ratings of different companies. These reviews are genuine as they are collected from clients of different companies.
- Quora – You may find some good white label food delivery app development companies in the links of answers in the same domain. Quora is a platform where users can ask questions as well as answer questions for others on a particular topic. Many white label app development companies answer related questions with their website links.
- LinkedIn – Being a professional platform, LinkedIn can be leveraged to build professional contacts and find the best app development company through contacts.
What should you consider for the best white label food delivery app solution?
When you are looking for the right white label partner for your food delivery business, ensure you consider the following factors to get the best white label solution:
- Customization – Your white label partner should provide you flexibility in customizing the food delivery app. Various companies offer flexibility in choosing payment integrations and APIs in their white label food delivery app. Some companies also offer 100% custom app development in the case you decide to change your mind,
- Demo – Professional white label development companies always have a demo version or an early version of the app for clients to preview. Ensure your white label partner offers you a demo as well to see what your food delivery app will look like.
- Support and maintenance – The white label development company you choose must provide support and maintenance after the app has been deployed and delivered. For white-label apps, the development companies retain the code, therefore, if any changes or updates have to be made, only the white label partner will have the authority to make such changes.
- Competitive pricing – White label food delivery apps require minimal investment in comparison to custom food delivery app development. The quotes offered by your white label partner should be reasonable and competitive as per market standards. The usual price for a single platform of white label food delivery app is $1000 excluding the maintenance charges.
- Timely delivery – Since a white label food delivery app is a ready-made solution, the delivery of such apps is usually done within 2 weeks. Your white label partner will only require your logo, theme, and website name to deploy and deliver the app. Therefore, if your white label partner takes longer than 2 weeks to do that without any customizations, you should consider hiring another white label partner.
To get the best food white label food delivery app in 10 days, ensure that you perform proper research while finding a suitable white label development company. You should check the experience of the company, their clients, and view a demo before selecting the company.
Find out if the company completely understands your requirements and is able to customize your food delivery app accordingly. Lastly, don’t always choose a white label partner based on the cheapest prices as you may be compromising on quality. Choose a white label partner that is providing a quality food delivery app solution even though at a higher price than another one.