Solar Bench Market: Introduction
- Solar bench is a modern form of urban furniture. Solar benches work on clean solar energy and people can charge their mobiles by using this renewable energy while sitting on the bench like traditional benches constructed on streets and other public places. A solar bench features a solar panel, temperature controlled seat, sockets for charging, charging spot, Wi-Fi router for internet, etc. Solar panels are available in different colors and are usually made with high grade steel or aluminum.
Key Drivers of the Global Solar Bench Market
- Rising importance of renewable energy such as solar energy, and robust investment in smart city development are key drivers of the global solar bench market. Over the years, solar energy has emerged as an efficient alternative to conventional fossil fuels and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Rising urbanization and increasing demand for green infrastructure is anticipated to boost the demand for solar benches in the near future.
- Many small entrepreneurs along with large companies are investing in research and development of solar benches. Expansion of smart cities across major regions leading to sustainable urbanization is driving the demand for smart solar benches.
Opportunities in the Global Solar Bench Market
- Governments of many countries have rolled out smart city programs that focus on the use of renewable energy in urban infrastructure, services, and commercial and residential construction to promote sustainable economic development. Thus, the trend of green economic growth is anticipated to offer significant opportunities for the expansion of the solar bench market over the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Solar Bench Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at a Significant CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global solar bench market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the solar bench market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the solar bench market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America solar bench market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Rising investment in solar energy projects, increasing demand for renewable energy, and government initiatives to promote sustainable smart city development programs are the key factors anticipated to boost the demand for solar benches in Asia Pacific over the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are identified as major countries contributing to overall market growth in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key industry participants are focused on product innovation through extensive research and development activities. Companies aim to promote solar bench technology in international exhibitions and trade shows to encourage end-user adoption of this innovative urban furniture. Moreover, manufacturers are investing in strategic partnerships and acquisitions to strengthen technical expertise and offer integrated services to customers.
Some of the major companies identified in the global solar bench market are:
- The Solar Range
- Include Ltd
- Strawberry Energy
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Solar Bench Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Bench Market, by Component
- Solar Panel
- DC to AC Converter
- Battery Controller
Global Solar Bench Market, by Application
- Amusement Parks
- City Squares
- University/College Campuses
- Business Parks
- Train Stations
- Shopping Malls
Global Solar Bench Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global solar bench market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.