Hair thinning doesn’t just stop at hair thinning; it further leads to a balding scalp and head. It can also stop at minimum hair thinning and hair fall, but it can lead to severe balding in most cases. If you are suffering from hair thinning, then maybe it is time to try some things which can slow or stop your hair thinning process altogether because you start to bald.
There are many causes which can cause hair thinning. The reasons may include; poor diet, strong medication, age, mental illnesses, etc. So, before the condition worsens, you can cure it. We have some suggestions about what you can do if you are suffering from hair thinning, but before that, we would like to discuss what causes hair thinning.
Causes of hair thinning:
As we discussed above; hair thinning is caused by many factors; some of these factors are:
- Going overboard with treating your hair: if you color your hair, rebound them, relaxers, perms them every month, then be ready that soon your hair will start thinning and falling. A lot of chemicals on the scalp can damage your hair permanently.
- Using harsh hair products: hair sprays, shampoos, hair colors, gels, and other extreme hair products may damage your hair.
- Tying the hair very tightly: whether you make a bun or tie a pony, make sure that it is not too tight. Because tying them too tightly will break the hair follicles and can ultimately lead to hair loss, which can maybe be treated by PRP hair treatment in Lahore.
- Experiencing depression and stress: stress and depression can lead to disruption in hormones, leading to the death of those follicles that produce new, healthy hairs.
- Not getting proper diet: nutritious food is advantageous for hairs too. A better diet will lead to having better hair and vice versa.
Ways to restore thinning hair:
Many cases of hair thinning are easily curable. Many hair thinning treatments can be done at home, but there are also some treatments for which you need a skillful surgeon. Let’s discuss those ways:
- PRP hair treatment: this is a non-surgical hair treatment in which plasma from your blood is injected in your bald or hair thinning areas. The plasma heals the damaged follicles to make the thinning hair healthy and urges them to initiate healthy hair growth. It is an inexpensive treatment, as the PRP hair treatment cost in Pakistan is affordable.
- Massaging the scalp: the easiest and the cheapest way to improve blood circulation in the scalp, and hence enhancing your hair is to massage your scalp. Whenever you wash your hair or apply oil to them, make sure that you massage the scalp with gentle fingers.
- Oiling your scalp: try various types of oils for your scalp. Coconut, egg oil, almond oil, neem oil, lavender oil, have many benefits when curing hair thinning or baldness. And just like PRP hair treatment cost in Karachi is inexpensive, these oils are also affordable.
- Shampoos: if you are suffering from hair thinning or minor hair fall, then there are many shampoos available in the market which can help your hair condition. The hair thinning shampoos and other products provide volume to your hair, making it look thicker, and they also contain vitamins and acids, which makes your scalp healthier.
- Hair supplements: if you are a picky eater and don’t eat all kinds of foods, your hair might suffer. You should try multivitamins and supplements like folic acid, biotin, omega 6 and 3, minoxidil, etc.
There is no doubt that hair thinning can worry anyone at first, but if you relax, and then think smartly and act quickly, you can restore your hair before hair thinning gets worse, or you start to experience serious balding.