Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market: Introduction
- Traditional neurorehabilitation has been witnessing progressive change for the last few. Conventional neurorehabilitation procedures might have limited efficacy for most patients suffering from common neurological diseases including stroke, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, severe brain injury. Advancements in technology have led to the development of new technologies to enhance the effectiveness of rehabilitation strategies in these conditions.
- Neurorehabilitation wearables devices are one such development that primarily works toward enhancing the nervous system and subsequently, reducing disability and increasing ease of daily functioning of individuals. These devices assist patients suffering from neurological disorders. These devices also help researchers and medical professionals in accurately tracking the movement of the patient. Neurorehabilitation wearables devices offer numerous benefits such as small dimensions, lightweight, ease of use, and user-friendliness. All these benefits make these devices ideal for being employed in the clinical context.
Request a Sample of Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81825
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market
- Surge in the incidence of various neurological diseases such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, and brain & spinal cord injury, has augmented the patient pool undergoing interventional procedures followed by rehabilitation therapies on a global level. This has resulted in a rise in the demand for wearable neurorehabilitation devices.
- In the U.S, stroke is a leading cause of long-term disability. According to statistics reported by American Heart Association, more than 795,000 people in the U.S have a stroke nearly every year. Among these, about 610,000 are the first or new strokes. Rise in incidence of stroke across the globe has led to a surge in the demand for advanced rehabilitation technologies, such as wearable neurorehabilitation devices, in all stages of treatment.
Enquiry before Buying Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=81825
- Companies are focusing on the development and innovation of wristbands products having the potential of rehabilitating patients who have suffered from a stroke, as wearable technologies are gaining prominence in day-to-day life applications. This factor is likely to boost the demand for wearable neurorehabilitation devices during the forecast period. However, lack of awareness and stringent regulatory policies are expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
- Neurorehabilitation centers have been suspended for to patients undergoing treatment due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus pandemic. Consequently, neurorehabilitation services have also been paused. Moreover, rehabilitation centers are restricted to individuals suffering from severe post-acute disabilities.
Request For Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=81825
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global wearable neurorehabilitation devices market due to the high prevalence of neurological ailments and a surge in the geriatric population. Moreover, well- established healthcare infrastructure in North America is estimated to further boost the wearable neurorehabilitation devices market in the region.
- The wearable neurorehabilitation devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in awareness among the public along with continuous improvement in healthcare infrastructure in the region
Pre-book Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81825<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Wearable Neurorehabilitation Devices Market
The global wearable neurorehabilitation devices market is less fragmented with the presence of a few international as well as regional companies.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453