Waterproof Luminaire Market: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and withstand rough conditions such as humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, light manufacturers have designed and developed luminaries that are resistant to dust, dirt, and water; such light fixtures are called waterproof luminaires
- Each luminaire was designed with specific degree of “ingression protection”, commonly known as “IP” to cater to the requirements of end users. These IP ratings specify the protection of operator and light fixtures against water, dust, and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaires available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68. Among these, IP65 luminaires are widely used for general purposes.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of waterproof luminaires, such as PHILIPS, offer highly advanced Pacific LED gen4 luminaires that provide excellent quality of light, with a uniform light distribution without visible striping or colour artefacts. These waterproof luminaires are designed to use in industrial areas, warehouses, parking garages, and cold storage facilities owing to their longer lifespan.
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74104
Rise in Demand for Waterproof Luminaires in Electrical Industry
- Rise in government initiatives to increase the use of energy-efficient light and an increase in the demand for waterproof luminaires in end-use industries are key factors that are estimated to fuel the global waterproof luminaire market during the forecast period
- Waterproof LED luminaires offer efficient light coupled with energy savings and modern design. Thus, light manufacturers are largely focused on the production of LED luminaries with improved safety. These factors boost the waterproof luminaire market.
- LED lights offer larger energy saving than other light types, and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water, which in turn is estimated to reduce the maintenance cost of luminaires
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- In terms of region, the global high temperature capacitor market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Among all regions, Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a notable share of the global market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant growth rate owing to high usage of waterproof luminaires for lighting in malls, supermarket, and community halls
- The smart connectivity features of these lights also help control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand for waterproof luminaires for outdoor applications is increasing globally owing to the advanced smart features offered by these lights.
Key Players in Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, Research Scope
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Type
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74104<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.