Waterproof Luminaire Market: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and withstand rough conditions such as humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, light manufacturers have designed and developed luminaries that are resistant to dust, dirt, and water; such light fixtures are called waterproof luminaires
- Each luminaire was designed with specific degree of “ingression protection”, commonly known as “IP” to cater to the requirements of end users. These IP ratings specify the protection of operator and light fixtures against water, dust, and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaires available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68. Among these, IP65 luminaires are widely used for general purposes.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of waterproof luminaires, such as PHILIPS, offer highly advanced Pacific LED gen4 luminaires that provide excellent quality of light, with a uniform light distribution without visible striping or colour artefacts. These waterproof luminaires are designed to use in industrial areas, warehouses, parking garages, and cold storage facilities owing to their longer lifespan.
Get Sample Copy:
Rise in Demand for Waterproof Luminaires in Electrical Industry
- Rise in government initiatives to increase the use of energy-efficient light and an increase in the demand for waterproof luminaires in end-use industries are key factors that are estimated to fuel the global waterproof luminaire market during the forecast period
- Waterproof LED luminaires offer efficient light coupled with energy savings and modern design. Thus, light manufacturers are largely focused on the production of LED luminaries with improved safety. These factors boost the waterproof luminaire market.
- LED lights offer larger energy saving than other light types, and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water, which in turn is estimated to reduce the maintenance cost of luminaires
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- In terms of region, the global high temperature capacitor market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Among all regions, Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a notable share of the global market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant growth rate owing to high usage of waterproof luminaires for lighting in malls, supermarket, and community halls
- The smart connectivity features of these lights also help control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand for waterproof luminaires for outdoor applications is increasing globally owing to the advanced smart features offered by these lights.
Request For PreBook [email protected]:
Key Players in Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, Research Scope
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Type
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by End-user
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]