China Adopts Mass Surveillance Tools to Track Spread of Coronavirus
Mass surveillance tools such as drones and CCTV (Closed-circuit Television) cameras are being used to monitor quarantined people and track the spread of the novel coronavirus. As such, China has taken the forefront to mobilize mass surveillance tools. Countries such as South Korea, Singapore, and Israel are also following suit to manage location-based video cameras and analyze credit card information to track COVID-19. However, privacy experts are raising questions whether or not the gathered data is being used for malpractices. Governments claim that video surveillance is in the interest of public health safety.
Private individuals in China claim to have photographic evidence of government authorities fixing CCTC equipment in front of their homes. Other countries are also using the video technology to track the coronavirus outbreak. Thus, companies in the video capture card market can capitalize on this trend to meet mission-critical projects of government authorities. This is expected to drive the video capture card market during the forecast period.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79643<ype=S
Quad-link and 3G-SDI Connectivity Beneficial for Medical Equipment Manufacturers
The video capture card market is estimated to reach a revenue of US$ 1 Bn by the end of 2030. This is evident since innovative product launches are translating into value-grab opportunities for manufacturers. Magewell— a developer of innovative video interface and IP workflow solutions has introduced its power-efficient and ultra-compact M.2 video capture cards that enable input signal compatibility for old 4K source equipment. Companies in the video capture card market are increasing their production capabilities to develop products at deliver 3G-SDI connectivity. They are increasing the availability of cards that deploy high-performance video capture with low power consumption.
Space efficiency has become an important prerequisite in video capture cards. The trend of miniaturization is also growing prominent in the market landscape. Manufacturers are catering to the requirements of medical equipment companies who offer quad-link and 3G-SDI connectivity in their devices.
Gaming Industry Holds Future Prospects for Companies in Video Capture Card Market
The ever-evolving gaming industry is creating incremental opportunities for companies in the video capture card market. As such, the market is expected to advance at a favorable CAGR of ~6% between 2020 and 2030. However, the expensive cost of cards is likely to inhibit market growth. However, high-quality streaming and dual stream applications of video capture cards tend to offset its high cost.
Innovative product launches are bolstering growth of the video capture card market. For instance, in April 2020, AVerMedia Technologies, Inc.,— a specialist in digital video and audio convergence technology announced the launch of its 4K video capture lineup called Live Gamer BOLT. Other companies are making strategic moves to introduce unique video capture products since most people are preferring to stay indoors due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Game capture boxes are acquiring popularity, owing to their advantages of recording 1080p videos at 60 frames per second from the console. In order to gain competitive edge, manufacturers are introducing inexpensive game capture boxes to bolster product uptake. They are increasing the availability of capture devices that are compatible with major game recording and streaming software such as XSplit and OBS.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
External Capture Devices Meeting Requirements of On-the-Go Applications of Recording Conferences and Lectures
Companies in the video capture card market are taking giant strides to manufacture game capture cards that enable high-quality recording of 1080p HD videos. They are increasing the availability of USB 2.0 video capture devices that facilitate stereo audio recording in computer systems. Manufacturers are enabling H.264 encoding in cards to facilitate HD videos for editing, compiling, and archiving. As such, compact and lightweight designs in video capture cards are highly preferred by users conducting webinars and live streaming.
Portable video capture devices are being designed in a compact manner to fit in laptop bags and even pockets. Cutting-edge devices are eliminating the need for external power adapters. This is fulfilling the demand for on-the-go applications pertaining to recording conferences and lectures. Companies in the video capture card market are broadening their revenue streams through e-Commerce websites.
High Definition Acquisition with HDMI Audio/Visual Capture Crucial for Medical Imaging
General entertainment applications are creating stable revenue streams for manufacturers in the video capture card market. Hence, manufacturers are increasing their output in external capture devices. On the other hand, external capture devices are facilitating HDMI video recording within computer systems, which is suitable for creating training videos and conducting video-based conference calls. This trend of video conferencing is projected to surge during the forecast period, since the COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped the concept of conference calls.
Manufacturers in the video capture card market are developing products that facilitate HDMI video capture for security systems placed at POS (Point-of-Sale) terminals and other business applications. Robust external capture devices are equipped to send audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage. These devices are being increasingly used in high definition acquisition for medical imaging and teaching videos.
Game Capture Boxes Preserve Resolution and Frame Rate of 4K Videos
In order to boost their credibility credentials in the global video capture card market, manufacturers are practicing strict quality control for products to keep the defective rate of products at the least. Such post-production practices are gaining increased importance since customers are quick to write reviews on e-Commerce platforms. Manufacturers in the video capture card market are improving their services to offer product recall with fundamental issues. They are increasing efforts to offer warranty for video capture devices.
Companies are developing gaming capture devices that can record 1080p60 videos in TV systems. These devices are being highly publicized for their lag-free pass-through and reliable performance. Game capture devices have become increasingly popular during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, as it allows online streaming and recording. Thus, manufacturers should capitalize on this opportunity to boost their output capacities.
Manufacturers are developing game capture boxes that preserve the resolution and frame rate of 4K videos. On the other hand, computers, which are not very powerful can be supported with video capture boxes.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Video Capture Card Market
Video Capture Card Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global video capture card market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, usage of video capture cards at corporates, educational institutes, and by professional gamers, and evolution of the e-Commerce industry are factors expected to boost the global video capture card market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global video capture card market is estimated to reach value of US$ 1 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Increasing Usage of Video Capture Cards at Corporates, Educational Institutes, and by Professional Gamers: A Key Driver
- Rapid increase in installation of video capture cards in various application areas such as video gaming, corporate offices, and educational institutes in recent years is one of the significant factors projected to drive the video capture card market during the forecast period
- Video capture cards improve the quality of a wide range of media recorded for businesses, universities, broadcasting, and manufacturing facilities. Video capture cards offer a smooth video playback experience as well.
- Rise in demand for video capture cards in the gaming industry, especially in countries such as the U.S., Canada, the U.K., France, Finland, Sweden, China, Japan, and South Korea is anticipated to be a driving factor for the video capture card market during the forecast period
- Companies such as Elgato are manufacturing video capture cards, specifically for gaming or for professional gamers to capture high definition videos. The device allows users to stream video feeds online with streaming platforms such as YouTube.
Advancements in Technology and Innovations
- Advancement in technology and innovation of new devices and services improves video quality, productivity, and efficiency of end users. Video technology is crucial and manufacturing companies are investing heavily on research & development and new product development to introduce cutting-edge technologies, which are expected to expand their product portfolio and upgrade their existing products.
- Companies are launching new technology equipped compact and portable video capture cards, which enable users to record high definition videos. Innovation in these technologies is projected to create new opportunities for manufacturers and distributors during the forecast period. Technology has rapidly advanced over the years in audio and video recording devices, which offers new features and enhances performance and efficiency.
Video Capture Card Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of video capture cards have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global video capture card market are
- AVerMedia Technologies, Inc.
- YUAN High-Tech Development Co., Ltd.
- Elgato (Corsair)
- Nanjing Magewell Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Matrox Video, Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.
- ADLINK Technology Inc.
- AJA Video Systems, Inc.
- Datapath Limited
- EURESYS S.A.
- SINTRON Technology Corp., etc.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]