Touch-free Bathroom Fixtures to Fuel Momentum in Business Activities amidst COVID-19 Gloom
The bathroom tech is helping to contain COVID-19 (coronavirus). Manufacturers in the bathroom products market are experiencing a rise in sales of touch-free bathroom fixtures such as faucets, commodes, and lavatories that help to stay away from the virus. However, like most markets, even companies in the bathroom products market are facing a demand shortage for products, since the spending capacity of the population worldwide has seen a decline over the past few months of 2020. Thus, manufacturers are focusing their distribution in countries where the coronavirus pandemic has subsided.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has cast a pall of gloom globally, people are fearing using public washrooms and even residential bathrooms. Thus, business owners who wish to bring their business activities in motion can opt to install touch-free washroom tools. Similar to OYO Rooms marketing their properties as sanitized stay, the hospitality industry can invest in touch-free bathroom fixtures to earn the faith of guests.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79137<ype=S
Ergonomic Comfort and Aesthetic Indulgence in Bath Fittings Boost Product Uptake
The excellent unity of form and function is being preferred by customers. Hansgrohe SE— a German sanitary fittings manufacturer, is increasing its marketing capabilities to gain visibility for its diverse product portfolio of high-quality bath fittings. In order to gain recognition in the global bathroom products market, manufacturers are offering customized bathroom designs for customers involving taps, thermostatic mixers, and showers. Companies are focusing to facilitate ergonomic comfort and aesthetic indulgence in bathroom items to boost product uptake. With the help of innovative technology, companies can offer personalized spa designs for its customers.
The concept of personalized bathroom ideas is gaining momentum in the bathroom products market. Manufacturers are offering comprehensive planning services for its customers to integrate thought-provoking details in bath fittings.
Classes versus Masses: Which Target Population Is Opting for Premium Bathroom Products?
The India bathroom products market is creating lucrative growth opportunities for manufacturers. Increasing number of customers are opting for modern and decorated bathroom spaces in India. However, these premium bathroom products are only being restricted to high-end places in metro cities. Hence, companies in the India bathroom products market should target various income groups in tier 1 and tier 2 cities of the country as well, since customers in these cities are paying special attention to modern bathroom fittings and sanitary ware.
On the other hand, the market for bathroom products in India is witnessing a significant change in the designs of bath fittings in commercial spaces and posh areas of metro cities. Stakeholders in the hospitality industry are becoming conscious that lavish bath spaces add an aesthetic appeal to rooms and result in repeat customers. As such, international companies are making giant strides to provide state-of-the-art bath fittings and sanitary ware to Indian customers.
Advanced Rubit Technology in Shower Systems Eliminates Issues of Lime Scale Deposits
Manufacturers in the bathroom products market are increasing the availability of products that minimize a building’s resource consumption and overall ecological impact. Jaguar Group— a manufacturer of luxury modern bathroom products in India has launched GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment)-certified bathroom products that help minimize a building’s resource consumption. Environment-friendly products are gaining popularity in the bathroom products market, where the market is expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period.
Elite, premium, and value-for-money bathroom products are suiting various income groups worldwide. Companies are adopting the advanced rubit technology that increases the longevity of shower products. This technology eliminates the issue of lime scale deposits on the shower face. Manufacturers are also facilitating thermo insulation in shower systems to prevent heating up of the shower body.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Avant-garde Bathroom Furniture Gives Rise to Touchless Technology
Companies in the bathroom products market are raising the bar for style and innovation in bathroom furniture. As such, Kohler’s Tailored Vanity Collection is being highly publicized in the bathroom products market, as the company is acquiring the right skill for meticulous craftsmanship for bathroom furniture. Manufacturers are increasing their production capacities to develop vanity tops, hardware, and other bathroom accessories such as trash cans to unlock revenue opportunities.
Moroccan-inspired tiles are a growing trend in the market for bathroom products. Customers are fueling the demand for handcrafted Moroccan-inspired tiles that are being used for flooring and wall applications. On the other hand, Roca— a Spanish producer of sanitary products is increasing its product portfolio in smart bathroom furniture for water closets, as customers want toilet with customizable functions. Avant-garde bathroom designs involve furniture units that can be connected to a mirror or a mobile phone with the help of the touchless technology.
Customers Assert on Value for Money with Technology in Bathroom Fixtures
Apart from buying state-of-the-art bathroom products, customers are seeking value for money in these products. In order to achieve this, manufacturers in the bathroom products market are developing faucets with spot-resistant finish to prevent the unpleasant accumulation of water spots and fingerprints on bathroom fixtures. They are using brushed nickel and stainless steel materials to produce spot-resistant bathroom tools.
Several customers are opting for eco-conscious showers that help reduce the consumption of water. TOTO’s Aero Rain Shower is a suitable example for an
eco-conscious shower system that increases the volume of each droplet by drawing air through the shower head and pumping it into the water. Such technologically sound products are translating into business opportunities for manufacturers, where the market is predicted reach a revenue of US$ 193 Bn by 2030.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Bathroom Products Market
Bathroom Products Market: Overview
- Bathroom products include bathroom basin, bathroom furniture, and bathroom accessories. Bathroom basin is a fixture, also known as hand basin or bathroom sink, usually used to wash the hands. A modern bathroom basin improves the look and functionality of the bathroom and is reserved for personal hygiene.
- Bathroom basins are usually made of glass, marble, ceramic, and other material. Bathroom furniture includes cabinet, mirror, and shelves used to store hygiene products, medications, and toiletries. They are usually placed above toilets or under sinks.
- Bathroom accessories are items precisely designed for use in a bathroom; for instance taps, towel racks, toothbrush holders, trash cans, etc. Bathroom accessories normally have a decorative and durable finish.
- Asia Pacific accounted for a major share of the bathroom products market in 2019. The Asia Pacific market is driven by a large number of construction projects in the region, and technological advancements in bathroom products. Hence, it is the fastest growing market in the world. The market is expected to move at a fast pace in terms. However, North America and Europe have been dominating the bathroom products market.
- Growing government initiatives – Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in India and other governmental initiatives worldwide are the major reasons for the growth of the bathroom products market globally
Bathroom Products: Market Trends
- Changing lifestyle and customer focus on designing bathroom interiors are the major factors for market growth. Rising disposable income has encouraged people to spend more on bathroom products.
- Demand for smart bathroom products is also growing due to rising number of smart homes and building construction projects
Bathroom Products Market: Drivers and Opportunities
- The trend of home modernization and renovation has increased the installation and usage of a variety of bathroom products. Massive migration to cities, increasing population, and rising middle class income are creating huge demand for real estate, which impacts the bathroom products market globally. Growth in business environment drives the need for infrastructure development, which is also fueling the expansion of the bathroom products market globally.
- Trend of home automation has led to new innovations and technologically advanced equipment. Manufacturers of bathroom products are developing solutions, which can be integrated with smart technologies. Thus, the gradual shift toward intelligent building designs and smart home systems is expected to drive the demand for smart bathroom products in the near future.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]