- A vehicle intercom system is an inter communication device, a stand-alone voice communication system for the purpose of communication between numerous vehicles.
- Clear and real time communication is important for success in any combat mission, and an intercom gives consistent communication in dangerous conditions with high levels of noise cancelation.
- A vehicle intercom system comprises units which allow the connection of vehicle radios from different devices such as headsets, field telephones, PA systems, and loudspeakers at the base station.
- Vehicle intercom systems are mostly used in police or army vehicles for smooth communication between teams during field operations.
Request for a sample:
Rise in Demand for Vehicle Intercom Systems in Defence Sector and Emergency Services
- The past few years have seen growing requirement for uninterrupted and smooth communication in emergency vehicles and increasing complexities of military operations, which further fuels the demand for vehicle intercom systems
- Technological improvement and continuous military modernization programs in various countries are creating opportunities which is expected to increase the demand for vehicle intercom systems during the forecast period.
- Solving issues related to communication in high noise environments of emergency services is driving the demand for vehicle intercom systems in emergency vehicles.
Europe to Lead the Global Vehicle Intercom System Market
- In terms of region, the global vehicle intercom system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America garnered the largest share of the market owing to high demand for vehicle intercom systems to coordinate with base stations during patrolling or other operations.
- Europe is expected to lead the vehicle intercom system market in 2021 and dominate the market during the forecast period. The upgrade of military equipment by Russia, the UK, France, and Germany, and the extensive usage of intercoms in commercial and emergency vehicles in these countries is expected to drive the vehicle intercom market in this region.
- Furthermore, the vehicle intercom system market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Ask for brochure:
Key Players Operating in the Vehicle Intercom System Market Include:
- Cobham Plc.,
- Harris Corporation
- David Clark
- Elbit Systems
- Thales Group
- Sytech Corporation
- Communications-Applied Technology
- Wolf Elec
- Aselsan A.S.
- Gentex Corporation
- Leonardo DRS
- MER Group
Global Vehicle Intercom System Market: Research Scope
Vehicle Intercom System Market, by Application
- Military Vehicles
- Main Battle Tanks
- Armored Fighting Vehicles
- Light Protected Vehicles
- Amphibious Armored Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Taxi/Passenger Cars
- Heavy Trucks
Airport Ground Support Vehicles
- Emergency Vehicles
- Police Vehicles
- Fire Vehicles
Vehicle Intercom System Market, by Component
- Central Unit
- Crew Control Unit
- Radio Interface Unit
- Intercom User Unit
- Wireless Intercom Unit
- Headset Dismounted Interface
- Loudspeaker Unit
- Tactical Ethernet Switch
Vehicle Intercom System Market, by Type
Vehicle Intercom System Market, by Technology
Read Our Latest Press Release: