Urethral Dilators Market: Introduction
- Urethral stricture disease is a major problem among men. A number of treatment procedures are available for urethral strictures. These strictures are more common in men than women. These result from injury, infection, or inflammation. Scarring can appear anywhere, for example, at the tip of penis or between the bladders.
Request Brochure –
- Urethral strictures can lead to complications such as weak urine flow rate and increase in frequency of urination. In serious cases, it can lead to prostatitis, urinary tract infections, kidney damage, and urinary retention.
- Urethral dilatation is one of the oldest treatments available in the market. A urethral stricture is a scarring on or around the urethra, which blocks or narrows the passageway through which urine passes to the bladder.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Urethral Dilators Market
- The global urethral dilators market is projected to be driven by continuous advancements in the treatment of urethral stricture disease. For example, several different parameters such as associated morbidity, technical easiness, and outcome are considered while reconstructing the urethra.
- Urethral dilators are used to treat post urethroplasty and localized urethral strictures. In developed countries such as the U.S., the U.K., France, and Germany, most of these surgeries are performed at ambulatory surgical centers as a daycare procedure.
Request COVID Analysis on Urethral Dilators Market –
- Urethral dilation is preferred in patients who do not wish to undergo reconstructive procedures. These dilations are preferred by patients who are unfit for anesthesia. Adoption of minimally invasive procedures and number of daycare procedures at ambulatory surgical centers for the treatment of diseases related to the kidney, bladder, and prostate are rising.
- These, in turn, are expected fuel the growth of the global urethral dilators market in the next few years. Additionally, rise in use of urethral dilators for the treatment of kidney stones, obesity related kidney disease, and prostate cancer propel the global urethral dilators market. Increase in incidence of kidney-related ailments is expected to drive the usage of urethral dilators.
- These dilators help to avoid major surgeries, as these allow easy insertion and removal of catheters or stents. However, high cost, side effects related to the treatment, and implementation of rules and regulations by various governing bodies are factors likely to restrain the global urethral dilators market.
Request Customization on Urethral Dilators Market Report –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Urethral Dilators Market
- In terms of region, the global urethral dilators market can be segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Rise in awareness among people about urethral stricture disease and its treatment and cure, and increase in government initiatives for the development of new policies in health care infrastructure drive the market in these regions.
Pre Book Urethral Dilators Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Urethral Dilators Market
Major players operating in the global urethral dilators market are:
- Cook Medical
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- MEDpro Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
- UROMED Kurt Drews KG.
- Other prominent players
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Life Science Reagents Market –
Medical Education Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]