Antiviral COVID-19 Trigger Sprayers Serve Requirements of Animal, Human Health
Trigger sprayers in sanitizers have witnessed an unprecedented demand during the coronavirus outbreak. Companies in the trigger sprayer market have been working at breakneck speeds to boost their production capacities. They are increasing the availability of child-resistant caps in disinfectant spray bottles with an enclosed trigger head. For instance, the Corona-Guard Disinfectant RTU Trigger Spray by brand G Shephard Animal Health is gaining visibility via eCommerce platforms. This indicates that apart from human health, consumers are aware about animal health.
Manufacturers are increasing the availability of antiviral trigger sprayers to combat the spread of COVID-19. The growing consciousness about hygiene and cleaning is translating into value grab opportunities for manufacturers in the trigger sprayer market.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Trigger Sprayer Market
Airless Disinfectant Sprayer V/S Trigger Sprayer: Which is Better?
Although trigger sprayers have gained increased popularity during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, alternative products such as airless disinfectant sprayers are posing a stiff competition in sales. Airless disinfectant sprayers deliver high speed and increased productivity in applying disinfectant materials. This is evident since trigger sprayers are associated with operator fatigue, especially in public places including malls and urban rail transit stations. As such, cost is a deciding factor for trigger sprayers and airless disinfectant sprayers, since the latter is comparatively expensive than the former.
eCommerce trigger sprayers are storming the trigger sprayer market. Cambrian Packaging gained the certification of eCommerce giant Amazon for its Cambrian E-Trigger that previewed at the Packaging Innovations 2020 at the Birmingham NEC in February 2020.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Decline in Freight, Plastic Waste with Refill Containers Translate into Sales
The greater availability of refill containers are translating into growth opportunities for manufacturers in the trigger sprayer market. ALPLA – a developer and producer of plastic packaging solutions, has introduced reusable refill containers for cleaning chemicals that can serve as a combination to trigger spray bottles. As consumers have become conscious about increasing plastic waste, cleaning brands can capitalize on this opportunity to offer refill containers with their trigger spray products to boost brand credibility and convenience for consumers.
Refill containers combined with trigger spray products are capable of drastically reducing freight expenses by more than 80%. Such ideal packaging solutions are fueling the revenue of the trigger sprayer market. Minimalist neck insets in refill containers are being preferred with trigger spray products.
Custom Colors, High Performance Trigger Sprays Boost Visibility in Retail Stores
Home, gardening, automotive, and other professional applications of trigger sprayers are contributing to market growth. O.Berk Company ®, LLC – a supplier of both custom and stock packaging is increasing its marketing capabilities for its MixorHP, Mixor MP, VersaPlast, and TS800 Series trigger sprayers. Manufacturers in the trigger sprayer market are keeping aesthetic qualities of bottles in perspective and offering custom colors in sprayers that lead to increased visibility in retail stores.
High performance trigger sprayers lead to increased output in cleaning, gardening, and automotive applications. Stakeholders in the trigger sprayer market are addressing versatile delivery requirements such as foaming, spraying, and streaming choices of users.
Leak-free Trigger Sprayers Prevent Liquid Leaks in Small Parcel Shipping
Leak-free trigger sprayers are a game changer in cleaning and automotive applications. Cleaning and personal care brands are working with closure suppliers to integrate leak-free trigger heads in products. Companies in the trigger sprayer market are taking additional efforts to pass stringent performance criteria in order to gain market dominance in various end-use cases.
Manufacturers in the trigger sprayer market are addressing the prevention of liquid leaks in the shipping of small parcels. This has become more important for liquids with minimal product viscosity. Companies are improving their design efforts to deliver better than the usual brick and mortar experience for customers. Redesigning of closure ratchets has become important to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Trigger Sprayer Market
Trigger Sprayer Market: Overview
- According to the latest market report published by Transparency Market Research on the trigger sprayer market for the period 2021–2031 (wherein 2021 to 2031 is the forecast period and 2020 is the base year), the COVID-19 pandemic is one of the key factors responsible for the growth of the trigger sprayer market
- Globally, revenue generated by the trigger sprayer market accounted for over US$ 500 Mn in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~4%, in terms of value, during the forecast period
Rising Demand for Trigger Sprayers in Cosmetics Industry: Key Driver of Global Market
- Trigger sprayers are increasingly being used in the cosmetics industry to help reduce wastage of cosmetic products that are expensive. People often use color sprays on their hair, and spray heads usually have different color codes; a wrong sprayer can make the product useless as it fits as per its color code. Hair sprays or colors can be stored in containers with trigger sprayers, which are used to spray the hair. Trigger sprayers are becoming popular with their many advantages and features such as a comfortable grip and an adjustable nozzle, an ergonomic design, which makes them easy to handle, also a smart piston comes with a smart closure that prevents leakage and offers good resistance. Design of trigger sprayers can be selected are per requirement, which is most appropriate for the task and ensures product functionality. Rising usage of cosmetics in daily routines has led to the increasing adoption of trigger sprayers, which are largely accessed in the cosmetics industry, in turn, propelling the growth of the trigger sprayer market.
- Trigger sprayer is an important tool for gardening, as it is used to spray water on pots and plants. Watering can be very efficiently carried out, and a trigger sprayer is a very convenient tool especially for those who have numerous potted plants. Increasing usage of trigger sprayers in households and gardens is one of major factors likely to contribute to the growth of the trigger sprayer market during the forecast period.
Trigger Sprayer Configurations – Significant Opportunities for Trigger Sprayer Market
- Development of trigger sprayers for the kitchen and bathroom separately offers ease of use. Trigger sprayer configurations can comfortably address both vertical and horizontal surfaces. Moreover, gripping and weight-bearing positions are more flexible or adjustable. Adjustments to the trigger allows more control across varying surfaces, including close spot treatments, rag spraying, total vs. intermittent coverage, avoiding nearby surfaces, reaching high spots, etc. These are some of the factors expected to escalate the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Rising Professional Cleaning Services: Key Trend of Trigger Sprayer Market
- Increasing commercial cleaning and janitorial cleaning services have led to the increasing adoption of water-based and chemical-based sprayers, thus pushing the demand for trigger sprayers globally. Chemical resistant trigger sprayer is projected to become popular during the forecast period.
- The cosmetics industry, which is a growing sector, is driving the increasing demand for standard sprayers, also known as general sprayers, mostly used in hair care products, skin care products, and fragrance products. Such sprayers are easy to use and provides accurate dispensing.
Trigger Sprayers Inefficient for High Viscosity Liquids – Key Restraint of Global Market
- High viscosity liquids are not easy to extract, and pump dispensers are proven to be a more ideal solution. Edible products, such as honey, mayonnaise, and other sauces, and beauty and personal care products, which include liquid soap, hand sanitizer, and body lotion, are benefitted from being packaged in pump dispensers, which is seen as a major factor that can restrict the growth of the trigger sprayer market.
- In addition, regular usage of cleaning sprays can cause asthma and other respiratory symptoms, as sprays produce an aerosol that exposes the respiratory system to chemicals. It is one of the challenges that can restrict the expansion of the market in the near future.
Trigger Sprayer Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of trigger sprayer have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the trigger sprayer market include
- Bargreen Ellingson
- Canyon Europe Ltd.
- Europa Inwestycje
- Guala Dispensing S.p.A.
- Kaufman Container
- Living Fountain Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- RAEPAK™ Ltd
- Silgan Dispensing Systems
- The Cary Company
Trigger Sprayer Market: Key Developments
- Prominent players in the trigger sprayer market are increasing investment on innovative products to fulfill the needs of end users and offer them customized solutions. Manufacturers are also planning to expand their product portfolio and presence in various regions through mergers & acquisitions and offer advanced dispensing sprayers to users.
- Some other key developments in the trigger sprayer market are highlighted below:
- On November 8, 2019, Silgan Dispensing announced its product – TS800® trigger sprayer, which has been awarded the “Made for Recycling” certificate by Interseroh, a German recycling and waste management company. The TS800® dispenser is a popular trigger sprayer trusted by established global brands for its reliability and performance. It can also be customized with more than 30 spray-stream-foam nozzle configurations, as well as shrouds, closures, and actuators. The company is focusing on strengthening its product portfolio, which will help to establish its footprints in the market.
- In 2018, Guala Dispensing launched a pre-compressed full plastic trigger sprayer. The pre-compression technology dispenses the output at high velocity and creates consistent foam and spray patterns; it also minimizes liquid fall-off or boulders. The company is focusing on product innovation and experiencing noticeable sales growth across all product categories, and is aiming toward strengthening its global presence.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]